Larry Taylor Blog ~ January 2, 2014

1001350  [Larry Taylor]

Well, this has been a historical WINTER year, according to old folks, who say winter just started here. In December, 2013 we at the Oklahoma Mountain Gateway received 4 ICE storms and with 2014 official now we are being hit with brutal north winds and threat of ice & snow in next few days….! Photo of Larry Taylor December, 2013 above] ……….

1000029  [Robert]

Darnette & I are sad to report the death of our great friend ROBERT [above] in the waning hours of 2013…we will miss ROBERT so much……………………..

590x331_01011751_hd14  [Accuweather]

Accuweather News  http://www.accuweather.com  ~  HEADLINE:  Sunday snowstorm looms for midwest, possible blizzard for the appalachians [see above map] ………..

650x366_01020929_hd34  [Accuweather]

Accuweather News ~~~~ Brutal Widespread COLD Returns to U.S.   ………

aCoronalhole_strip_Dec30  [Space Weather]

Space Weather News  http://www.spaceweather.com  ~  Magnetic fields of the sun’s northern hemisphere have opened up, creating a vast hole in the sun’s atmosphere, called a coronal hole. Stream of charged particles from this hole could reach Earth January 2-3…

Marzulli_end-time5  [L.A. Marzulli]

L.A. Marzulli Blog  http://lamarzulli.wordpress.com  ~  10 New Year questions for L.A. Marzulli about 2014 ?    ………………………………………………………….

mattdrudge  [Drudge Report]

Drudge Report Breaking  http://www.drudgereport.com  ~  HEADLINE:  100 Million Face Extreme Winter Storm  http://www.msn.com/news  ………………………………………………….

ENEWS_logo    [YnetNews Israel]

YnetNews Israel Breaking  http://www.ynetnews.com  ~~~~~ Former Israeli Prime Minister, Ariel Sharon Suffers Kidney Failure………..Sharon, 85, in coma since 2006 and suffers kidney failure at Chaim Sheba Medical Center in Israel………….

OKLAHOMA   MOUNTAIN   GATEWAY

12 Responses to Larry Taylor Blog ~ January 2, 2014

1. Nubicat says:

That “extreme” map prediction takes in me. Everything’s nice now, but I’ll expect to be snowbound on the weekend.
    Commiseration on the loss of your little friend Robert. I lost my last four-paw friend decades ago, but I have his picture on my wall. Nubi was an alley cat who adopted us when we had a houseboat.
    Maybe we’ll see these guys at the Rainbow Bridge? Soon, I hope.

• Dolores says:

I have so many furry friends over that Rainbow Bridge, it breaks my heart still when I think of each one of them. Animals – especially dogs and cats, truly are “man’s best friend”. Again, so very sorry Larry!

2. Pam says:

Very sorry to hear about the loss of your pet. I recently lost one myself and understand.
    Pam

Larry, so very sorry about the passing of your dear furry friend, Robert! We have pets too, and losing them can be almost as hard as losing a human family member. (I know non-animal lovers don’t understand this.)

We are among the 100 million facing severe winter storm. The storm is still miles away, but already the wind is starting to pick up and lights are flickering. We most likely, will be losing power. So glad for our little wood stove.

If memory serves me, there was a prophecy for Israel, to come to pass after Ariel Sharon’s death. I don’t recall what it was, or who gave it?

Larry, Darnette, and all who read this blog, be cautious if you are in the path of these one after another winter storms. Prepare as best you can, and hunker down. 2014 could be quite the year. Shalom to all!

• John Saddington says:

It was Rabbi Kaduri and he said that the Messiah would return after Ariel Sharon had passed. It’s similar to what we’re hearing about Billy Graham, that once he passes, the Messiah will come for us, so we’ll have to wait and see.

Awwww, sorry about Robert. I know we love all our critters but some of them are just extra special friends. I still have a post card you sent me with you and Robert a couple years ago. Something in his eye reminded me of my furry friend, Snert….. who had been an old park cat, abandoned and all beat up. We thought he would be wild but he remembered his hard life and loved being in a family again!……hope they are purring on an angel’s lap while they wait for us!

5. Steve says:

Hey Larry,

Sorry to hear about Robert and that you are going to have to go thru another humdinger of a storm. My sincerest condolences go out to you and Darnette. I’ll be praying for you guys.

6. darnette taylor says:

Larry
    What a great blog, outstanding lay out. I love all the news and the great picture of Robert and you. You slipped them by me. Awesome. Thank you

7. jim says:

good one larry, im getting my firewood box filled and extra stacked close to it. I love this wood heat. I like to spend a half day fixing venison stew or chilli on those really cold bad days. think my wife gets a lil tired of it but heck she can fix her sompin else lol. stay warm up there larry. later jim

8. Judy says:

Larry, Another little critter joins the crew on the other side…..the Lord says “all things will be made new and all things restored”…that means everything that He’s ever created. So, I too, am waiting to see my furry buddies soon…..until then…I figure first I want to see the Lord, then my Jeremy.
    Blessings dear ones…..jr

9. Lyn says:

Thanks for the great picture of you, Larry!
    Sorry about the loss of your cat; we all feel much empathy for your sadness that comes with the death of a pet that contribute so much to our lives.
    Thank you for your fortitude in getting these blogs out to us.

10. John Saddington says:

Yeah, sorry about Robert, I know how you feel. Our cat of nearly 16 years, MIdge, had been abandoned by a family and we found her with a note attached to her collar, pleading for someone to take her in. That was in 1995 and she passed away in December of 2010. We still miss her. And I keep reading and hearing from people who have been taken to heaven in the spirit almost all say that our pets are there, so I know I’ll be re-united with her and all of the others. God knows our hearts, of course He’s going to have our four-legged buddies there!