Larry Taylor Notice ~ January 7, 2013

LARRY  TAYLOR  NOTICE  ~  January  7,  2013   {monday}

OK, Guys ~ Today, Monday, January 7, 2013 wrote a long blog to post WARNING from DEYO 24 NEWS of massive “Arctic Cold” coming down into U.S. possibly in a few days! http://50.56.203.236  and as I finished the blog & saved to publish, got hit and the blog was erased completely……..

Today, Jan. 7th ~ having communication problems with phones also! Incoming calls on cell is hindered & main phone line “off” mode!

This troubles me because the main reason for this blog was to WARN people of events, but if that can’t happen, then what’s the purpose….? I’m hit too many times in all areas of my communications…!

I will be busy next few days with other matters than this blog that doesn’t go to many anyway, very few responses! I thank all those who tried so hard to impress others to become involved, but most are just too busy!

I will be ‘in prayer’………………………………………………………………………………………

18 Responses to Larry Taylor Notice ~ January 7, 2013

1. prodigal101 says:

Larry – if it’s any consolation, Rhonda reads virtually everything you send. We’re just not much
    on responding, but we do read virtually all of your posts and forward much of what you write
    to many others in several states. We don’t get alot of responses either, although you have a ‘little more’ of a following than we do. Blessings – J & R in Ky

2. Having some of the same problems, Larry. Strange thing – several times when I’d check the number of visitors, or how many present. on my Global Rumblings site through Sitemeter, it would report “No visitors in the last 20 minutes” which I know is totally off the wall as other indicators would show many more hits.

Don’t give up. January is an exhausting month even in normal times.
    Lets all pray for each other!

Dee Rohe

3. Richard says:

Many thanks for your continuing efforts to
    warn and inform Larry. I much appreciate
    it. May the good Lord bless and keep
    you and yours at the ” getaway.”

4. Larry
    I’m praying for you, I know ther tribulations.

5. jim says:

hey larry, hang in up there. my son went up to check on the old cabin during the snow and it had snowed so hard that it blew under the door and piled up 8 in. deep bout two bushels full. i didn’t even know the door didnt fit good, lol. but that wind and snow will find the cracks. if u run short of firewood during this cold weather coming up last half of jan. go to cabin and get what i got ricked up there. take care up there cause ever step u take is either up hill or down hill. your friend jim

6. Pam says:

Thank you for all you do Larry!
    Pam

7. Gay says:

I know many of us would not know what we would do without you! You are needed more that you know!! I am sorry for not posting I have alot on my plate but that is no excuse for keeping a watchman encouraged! Bless you and you wife and prayers for your strength. We are all going to need it The enemy is trying to wear us all out.. I pray He strengthen you spirit soul and body now and in the coming days. Shalom

8. Anna says:

Larry – THANK YOU!!!
    You are greatly appreciated. I wish I could send you some warmer weather but instead I am sending you and Darnette prayers that our Lord and Savior guide you, protect you, and save you. The evil one never sleeps and will always mess with the Lords people – rebuke first and ask questions later.
    Blessings, Peace and Love,
    Anna

9. Karen says:

Bro. Larry, I read EVERY email you send out! :) I’m sorry I don’t come here and comment on them but I do read each and every one of them. I don’t reply to you and your emails directly either (usually) because I know how busy you are and your email inbox must be stuffed full and I don’t want to add to that! I will make more of an effort to come here and reply to your postings. I’m sure it must get discouraging sometimes to get attacked by the evil one as you do. Take heart brother, there are many of us out here who love you and pray for you and Darnette even if we don’t say so. God Bless

10. Kim L from New York says:

Good morning dear brother! I continue to pray for you as you “fight the good fight to the finish”. We depend on your faithfulness to keep us informed – please forgive my absence of thankfulness, but the Father hears from me each day on your behalf! We truly appreciate everything you undertake on our behalf – and we show our thanks with our prayers.

God bless you this day and give you HIS peace.

11. Susan in Oregon says:

Keep the Faith Larry. Always reading your posts and ever keeping you in prayer. God bless you and Darnette.

12. karen says:

larry, i keep you in prayer always. i can only imagine your frustrations with the communications each time you try to post. i really appreciate your news and heads up and check your blog regularly. you must be doing something right or you wouldnt be having so much trouble, lol.

God bless and keep you safe and thanks for all you do.

13. Deb P says:

Larry, Praying always for you and all the watchmen out there. May our Father richly bless you & keep you in His peace.
    Deb

Enjoy your couple days off – hopefully with Darnette! I also appreciate your tireless efforts to inform us of what is to come. Praying for you – Shalom, Dolores

15. Gaile Willis says:

I too am one that reads your blog everyday and is disappointed when you can’t or don’t post! I don’t respond like this too often because, like others, I think of you as having a lot on your plate and not enough time for all that you want/need to do. I will make more effort in the future to respond to your posts! You are often remembered in my prayers with the other Watchmen!
    Blessings, Gaile

16. windsofchange says:

What Gaile said~ ( :
    Larry, I always love what you share on all the shows and wish you had more air time to share!!!Always makes me feel better and more normal and not so alone!hee hee
    And gee, I am not even on your email list ) :
    You are a trooper and don’t you know ” even the young men get weary?”…God is and will continue to renew our strength and He has some mighty works hidden in Christ for us to do b/f we go home…one day at a time and all that.That’s how I manage ~

• Dolores says:

I just noticed that Larry, along with Nathan Leal and Daniel Holdings, was on Curtner and Kerr blog talk show yesterday. I just downloaded it and am looking forward to hearing what was said. Thanks, Larry!

17. Mike Johnson says:

Larry, your efforts are appreciated!!!! You are performing a valuable task as a Watchman for the Lord! Thank you!