Larry Taylor Blog ~ February 28, 2012

[Space Weather Image]

Space Weather News http://www.spaceweather.com  reports this Tuesday, Feb. 28, an eruption of light over Finland [see above image] taken by Aaro Kukkohovi as the Earth’s interplanetary magnetic field (IMF) tipped south and opened a CRACK in Earth’s magnetosphere. The solar wind poured in and fueled a G-1 class geomagnetic storm. This was a high altitude event. Still on-going Space Weather 24hr forecast: Kp=5 STORM……

[L.A. Marzulli Newsletter]

L.A. Marzulli has an excellent monthly newsletter [image above] which I read each month with zeal…! Marzulli’s newsletter is full of timely, incredible events, news, data, & photos! You can check his website or sign up for the newsletter http://www.lamarzulli.net  and see the many books, watcher DVDs, etc posted there! By the way, L.A. is working on series 4 of the Watcher DVD series and on his way to New Orleans today for filming….! I talked with L.A. Marzulli yesterday and never a dull-talk with L.A., however; possibly 1 or more very incredible photos by me [Larry Taylor] dealing with natural/spiritual X [unknowns] in our space time may appear in the next newsletter issue….????

[L.A. Marzulli Blog Image]

L.A. Marzulli has posted this Tuesday, Feb. 28 ~ new blog [see image above] entitled: THE COMING GREAT DECEPTION ……commentary & analysis by L.A. Marzulli, and check out the days NEWS listed by L.A. http://lamarzulli.wordpress.com  ………………………………….

[news photo]

FOX NEWS and other news sources reporting: “Israel Won’t Warn U.S. of a Strike on Iran?” ~ Israel says it wouldn’t give warning if it targeted Iran to prevent U.S. from being blamed for not stopping the attack…. http://www.foxnews.com  ……………….

[Lion of Babylon, Davis Bunn]

I am currently reading novel by an author that I hadn’t read from before named DAVIS BUNN ~ website http://www.davisbunn.com  and the novel is entitled: LION OF BABYLON [image above] which is “thrilling extreme” in the Middle East with embedded spiritual nuggets re: behind the scenes move by the invisible Holy Spirit in this alien environment like the WIND blowing and moving the dust of the Earth…………………….! {wording review my words, Larry Taylor}

Well, time to go for now ~ keeping an eye on the Middle East, Earthquake activity over the planet & everything you can imagine…..! Haven’t posted on Yahoo Group yet, Lot’s to do!

18 Responses to Larry Taylor Blog ~ February 28, 2012

1. D. Taylor says:

L.
    Great blog . Book looks interesting….
    Thank you for your time …..

You’ve outdone yourself on this one, Larry! Thanks so much. So much going on it’s dizzying.
    I hope you will be on thebyteshow again. You haven’t been on for quite a while. Seems to me Gerogeann’s listener’s need to hear what you have to say. Would also LOVE to hear you and LA Marzulli on blogtalk radio. Who knows how much longer these show will be available?! There is a spiritual heaviness in the air so thick all but the “dumbest among us” are feeling it. Looking forward to your next Stewart Best update.
    Shalom,
    Dolores

Dolores ~~~~~ This Thursday AM lost all electricity and finally had to get generator
      going to post on Yahoo Group. Last this evening elec. came back on. What happened?
      Well, DEYO’s reporting cyber-attack from China today {not on mainstreet news} so the
      power grid down here may have failed. Power out about 6 hours….! shalom,

Great blog again! Your thoroughness and diligence are amazing….Marzulli too! ….and Deyo….and Quayle and Hawk and GeorgeAnn and Rozz and…….Oh, there are lots of great Watchmen out there but ya all seem to know and stay in touch with each other so I guess that any of the rest who will no doubt read this deserve thanks as well…..but Larry is a rock and sends me daily email so I can easily post my gratitude here!

Elaine ~~~~~~ I always try to be there, but soooooooo much seems to work against
      me…However, I do try and seem to produce!!!! I really say KUDOS to L.A. Marzulli.
      He’s like the energizer-bunny, just keeps on going. In New Orleans again today…!
      I’m sitting on a mountain in Oklahoma with a generator humming outside still trying
      to be civilized…….HA! Thanks!

• Elaine says:

Did you ever read or watch Steven King’s The Stand? Remember the old lady who was the good one that everyone kinda gravitated toward? Just like that, you are a comfort to think about there on your mountain…..sitting away from the madness yet connecting with us all through prayer and all of your work! In fact, should I find myself on the road on foot or on a bus heading for the prison camps…..It would be a comfort to imagine a dear intercessor sitting on a porch petting a critter and praying for us out in the crazy world.

Elaine ~~~~~ Yes, THE STAND………..The old woman also said,” Rats in the
      Cornfield, RUN !!!!!” Interesting book & DVD movie…Stephen King!

Yes, the daily email has been great.

My ole’ friend Mariel ~~~~ bless your heart! I really want to say shalom [peace] to
      you today……….and the hebrew word shalom means PEACE in every way that’s
      possible !!!!!

5. Gail Doucet says:

29-FEB-2012 05:10:42 32.47 47.07 4.8 10.1 IRAN-IRAQ BORDER REGION
    28-FEB-2012 23:18:51 32.49 47.12 5.2 10.2 IRAN-IRAQ BORDER REGION
    27-FEB-2012 18:48:58 31.47 56.78 5.0 36.4 NORTHERN IRAN
    Funny how this area of the earth is having all these earthquakes..and this is just the last few days. Gives one something to wonder about
    Peace Larry

6. Gail Doucet says:

I’m sure you have read this, but, just in case.
    Can’t get my head around the fact that the time is Now, not coming, but Now. Have you ever wondered, why us, why are we not asleep, why are our eyes open . How did we get to be in this fortunate group that knows our God!!
    Why Us??
    This was on:

Are you ready to have your RFID Chip Implanted? 3/23/2013 is your date!
    By Fred Brownbill on February 14, 2012in Constitution Legal Watch

This new Health Care (Obamacare) law requires an RFID chip implanted in all of us. This chip will not only contain your personal information with tracking capability but it will also be linked to your bank account. And get this, Page 1004 of the new law (dictating the timing of this chip), reads, and I quote: “Not later than 36 months after the date of the enactment”. It is now the law of the land that by March 23rd 2013 we will all be required to have an RFID chip underneath our skin and this chip will be link to our bank accounts as well as have our personal records and tracking capability built into it. polidics.com/news/another-hidden-secret-in-obamacare-rfid-chip-implants.html
    On Sunday March 21, 2010 the Senate Healthcare bill HR3200 was passed and signed into law the following Tuesday.
    Peace

• Elaine says:

Gail! I know what you mean about being born here and now…..I feel like the Lord has a lot more confidence in me than I have in myself!!!! So, just have to trust Him and He will guide us to our purpose. I know that I kinda feel like it is all Him and I watch some of the things that I do or experience like I am almost an observer and have to say, “Wow! How great Thou art……look what He used my hands or mouth to do!”

Elaine ~~~~ As I was reading more in Lion of Babylon by Davis Bunn, last night and listening to the WIND howling outside ~ felt the Lord share this WORD with me! Maybe it’s for others too…! WORD: “When this ‘something’ everyone is feeling comes to fruit ~ YOU have just left your comfort zone……..What will you do? Whom will you serve?” this was Feb.28, shalom,

• Elaine says:

Oh….so true! I have found myself thinking about everything from that “when it really starts” attitude….for instance: Cleaning old stuff out of the refrigerator……I feel such guilt if I waste something and now think twice….is it really bad or just stale and less appetizing….will I think of this wilted and browning vegetable when I cannot get fresh raw veggies for my family?
        Or, will I think back to this day when I said nothing when this person I am with now is suffering or lost? (That one really helps to get the gumption to witness!)
        Or how will I regret wasting this battery to play with a gizmo when there are no more to be found to find my way in the dark?

P.S. I have started putting iffy food refuse into compost or in a separate paper bag so it is easier for critters to find at the dump….saying a prayer each time, “Lord, if this is going to be nutrition for a critter that I might need to hunt and eat someday….please let it be a raccoon and not a rat!”

7. Gail Doucet says:

As I read Larry’s word Jehovah said read Isa 42:14-16 and most important 16
    Isaiah 42:16

American Standard Version (ASV)

16 And I will bring the blind by a way that they know not; in paths that they know not will I lead them; I will make darkness light before them, and crooked places straight. These things will I do, and I will not forsake them.

Well after I looked it up I went to Biblegate way to cut and paste Isa 42:16, as it is easyer than typing it out.. Well here was the quote of the day
    “[A Song of Ascents.]In my distress I cried unto Jehovah, And he answered me.” Psalm 120:1 ASV
    Larry, I don’t know why But it feels that what he showed me was for you..
    I have no idea what is going on here but I’m going to hit “post comment” anyway.
    ps I got kicked of this site twice while trying to type this..
    Love and peace

8. Gail Doucet says:

OK This is starting to freak me out. I was thinging about what I just posted and Jehovah said clearly go back and tell Larry ” it has started and you would know what this means” Sorry but I have no idea what this is about but it feels very real?????
    Again feeling I don’t want to post this but I have too.
    Love me

Gail ~~~~~ Interesting indeed, I’m posting news to Yahoo Group right now but will look further into this today. We live in the ‘freak zone’ America of confusion…! Thanks for
      your reply & work, +being obedient…..!