Larry Taylor Blog ~ February 23, 2012

[Prophetic by Taylor A. Cisco, Jr.]

Received a new book yesterday and scan read it, but will read indepth in a few days and let you know what there is. But very interesting as it connects the SUN with a prophetic coming event on planet Earth….! The book entitled: ALL SHALL HIDE [see image above], a literal interpretation of Revelation 6:12-17 states survivors from a future great earthquake shall flee to hide in dens and the rocks of mountains…!

In this book by Taylor A. Cisco, Jr. ~ ALL SHALL HIDE uses the findings from historical, aerospace, astrophysical, geophysical and medical studies to show why world populations will be frightened into seeking heavily shielded shelters. What is the source of their terror? This book can be obtained from Amazon http://www.amazon.com  an Author House publication…………..

[L.A. Marzulli]

L.A. Marzulli is heading home to California today from meetings in the east of U.S., however; for those of you who follow Marzulli’s Blog, that’s no secret. You can check his BLOG daily at http://lamarzulli.wordpress.com  or web http://www.lamarzulli.net  to keep up with the ‘fast-moving’ Marzulli………………Sometimes L.A. reminds me of the ole’ ROADRUNNER and cloud of dust….! By the way, WATCHERS 4 is in play….

[Israeli Cabinet Meeting]

More tense situations in the Middle East, with Israel considering GO or NO GO on the Iran nuclear issue! Israeli insiders pushing for the attack while about the whole world says ‘NO!’…….with Russian and Iranian warships off Syria and port Tartus. ~ PLUS ~ news this Thursday morning from DEBKAfile {breaking} Pentagon to submit operational Syria plan, U.S., France, UK, Turkey, Italy prepare for military intervention in Syria.

[Babel Tower Image]

DEYO website reporting ~ “EMP & Collateral Damage to Satellites PDF” material at http://www.standeyo.com/NEWS/12_Sci_Tech/120221.emp.satellite.damage.pdf  or read from DEYO website with other breaking news http://standeyo.com  ……………

[Torah Code 2012 Research]

Image [above] of some experts involved in the Richard Shaw PINLIGHT production DVD entitled as TORAH CODE 2012, coming soon….! You can view some initial data and the trailer video at http://www.pinlight.com  on Richard Shaw’s site. Watchers 1, 2, 3, from L.A. Marzulli http://www.lamarzulli.net  were produced by PINLIGHT with Richard Shaw.

I did talk with Stewart Best Wednesday briefly and possibly a new Best Global Audio Update will be recorded soon & uploaded at http://www.thelightgate.com  so check there off and on for Updates…..!

10 Responses to Larry Taylor Blog ~ February 23, 2012

1. Lynn Williams says:

Thanks for another update, Larry. I always appreciate your blogs and information. Looks like another great book to add to my list of books to read that you have recommended. I think will have to become a speed reader too!!!

Blessings
    Lynn in NZ

2. buddy love says:

Hi Larry, just wandering if you received my reply to your “note to Bud” because I never heard back from you. And it always leaves me wondering IF the emails are getting through!
    On another note I always enjoy ALL the information that you keep faithfully sending out. May the Lord continue to bless you and the Mrs.
    Bud
    PS….That return address on the envelope is of NO value! But the phone # is.

Bud ~~~~ Yes, received your ‘note to bud’ reply 2X or maybe 3X, I think….! Yes the
      emails are getting thru, but I’m covered-up with research & work…! again, Thanks!

3. ChapDave says:

I always appreciate your work and passing on book titles of interest. I had written that I live near a air-force/military bombing practice range in South Ga. Usually it is active once a month on Thur. It increased to twice. For the last week it has been daily, both in sunny and cloudy weather, and at night and on this last Sunday. Somebody is practicing for something. Just Saying..ChapDave

Chap Dave ~~~~ Very interesting info you have there…? Sounds like maybe there
      may be some BOMBING in the plans soon………Syria or Iran, maybe both…?????
      We’ll see soon, I think!

4. Anonymous says:

Mr. Taylor: Yes, another informative and edifying Update. I love these things. Thank you so much for your due diligence and research. It is just AWESOME!!!~ TORAH codes are absolutely compelling to me. I love that stuff. I can assure you that the Jewish people KNOW that these codes are supernatural and deeply profound. I ordered the software for these codes from Jerusalem from some Rabbi years ago, however, you must spend time in them. You must seek discernment and guidance. I am going to send the embedded video above to our Bible Study and Prayer Group at work. I just did not have the time to really “marinate” in the Codes and do them justice for our LORD. However, the very superficial things that I looked for were incredible. I would love to attend a class in my area on this software. Your updates are so cogent and I really look forward to getting them. Oh, Mr. Taylor – Time is short. I love Stewart’s input, too. I just wish your radio/telephone conference calls were a lot longer. Since I do NOT watch satanic ritual television any more, I listen to you two over and over again. I have learned so much and you two have awakened me. To that, I will be eterenally grateful!!!~ Thanks again, kind sir!!!!!~ HAVE A GREAT WEEKEND!!!~ REMEMBER – PEACE BEGINS WITH A SMILE……………….. Indeed……………..

ANO ~~~~ Thanks, yes Bible [torah codes] are incredible stuff. Eli Rips told me they are
      even multi-dimensional..! Stewart & I just completed Feb. 23rd Audio Update and it is
      already on his website for Feb. 23, 2012 Best Mid-Week Global….The Light Gate
      {http://www.thelightgate.com} so listen to couple ole’dudes talking!
      shalom, Larry Taylor

Thank you for the emails and Blog….
    Awesome as always… Blessings

Great job as always!
    I just listened to you with Stewart and in the midst….towards the end of the amazing worm wrastle of info I caught the lady who did a book on the Wisconsin sightings of werewolf creatures. We hav the legend of the dogman here on the other side of Lake Michigan in Manistee, MI and I know people who definitely believe….lots of stories! If you google “Dogman Manistee” you should get tons of sites. Here is a the song “Legend of the Dogman and it gives the history.