Larry Taylor Blog ~ February 14, 2012

[Jericho, the series]

Last couple of days, here at the Oklahoma Mountain Gateway, experienced an ICE STORM and my internet was down, phones acting crazy! BUT, the electricity stayed on and I felt to watch JERICHO, ‘The Second Season’ and see what I had forgotten. The [above image] is of the 1st Season, Jericho ~ but I watched the 2nd Season only again, which can still be obtained from Amazon.com http://www.amazon.com  ………..

With the warnings on the internet of a False Flag coming ~ ‘conspiracy theory’..??? Maybe not just a theory…??? Just a thought !!! However, watching Jericho, season 2 second time noted the way the theory of evidence in the movie or script: “Russian Nukes were obtained within the U.S. and Homeland Security + Mercenary Group [black something] placed the Russian nukes in various U.S. cities, which exploded causing COUP of the American Govt and American ‘way of life’ ~ THEN blame pointed at Iran & North Korea, which U.S. nuke attacked………! wow!

I am not making anything up, this is not a theory of what’s coming, and not a warning unless it happens….! Just a movie ~ JERICHO, The Second Season and then the show was shut down……….???????????? At one time for a few days JERICHO was on the shelf at the local Wal-Mart, then pulled from the shelves NOT to be seen again….

[Barry Roffman Code]

Barry Roffman has another very interesting Torah Code Matrix research project on-going and [under construction] as of Monday, entitled: RUSSIAN VETO – Russia & China Veto UN Condemnation of Assad http://www.arkcode.com/custom3_198.html  and you can view Barry’s work at http://www.arkcode.com ………………………….

L.A. Marzulli’s Tuesday Blog http://lamarzulli.wordpress.com  has commentary & analysis of subject: EVOLUTION OR HYBRID ? ~ with report: Alien Hybrid or Starchild Discovered in China, 2012 ? with L.A. Marzulli http://www.lamarzulli.net ………………

Somewhat interesting report {video} from hummingbird027 ~ “Kill Shot” What is Coming upon the World: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XZUXnfqrWk&feature=youtube_gdata_player  ~ Discern Data on Kill Shot……….

[California Clear Lake Volcano Field]

Recently, report from the DEYO http://standeyo.com  website NEWS reporting USGS California volcano observatory watching ‘Clear Lake Volcanic Field’ & on watch list…….! [see map above from DEYO site]

7 Responses to Larry Taylor Blog ~ February 14, 2012

Another blockbuster blog, Larry! So much happening – so little time left to get our spiritual, and otherwise, houses in order…. May Jesus have mercy on all who are his, as we continue to watch and pray, one for another, that we may be counted worthy to escape the things coming upon the earth, and to stand before the Son of Man at his appearing. Thanks so much, Larry, for remaining on the wall a little longer, letting us know what is on the horizon. You remain inmy thoughts and prayers, dear brother……………….

2. Betty says:

thanks LArry. We also felt compelled this past weekend to watch all of Jericho both seasons. Got same impressions you did about it’s relevance.

Excellent Blog, Thank you
    Interesting detail info on movie.
    I had forgotten the Players…..

I didn’t rewatch any Jericho but I have been thinking about when Falling Skies will start season 2. But oddly, a friend sent me a copy of L.A. Marzulli’s Watchers 3 last week as a gift. I already had a copy and since the friend insisted it was a gift and not sent to the wrong person by accident….in fact told me that the Lord told him to send it and he never argues with an order from the Boss…..so I put it in my car so I wouldn’t forget thinking to give it to my family when I go to visit at the end of this month instead of just taking the one I already had to let them watch and then bring home again…..
    But, then over the weekend I went to dinner with my friend and his daughter and her husband who are good church going Christians but still asleep as to what times we are in……and they surprised us by bringing their daughter who is a senior in high school. I was seated next to her and as we chatted she told me she liked the Twilight books….I said “Yuck! that vampire stuff is demonic” and she kinda shrugged and said, Yeah, but everybody was reading them and she likes scary stuff and science fiction. I laughed and asked if her mom (who was sitting right there) knew and then I laughed and told her I bet she liked a break from all Mom’s goody goody Christian movies and music? and she rolled her eyes and smiled…..typical teen.
    Then it struck me that this nice girl who was dabbling with reading crap was who the Watchers DVD was supposed to go to!!!!!!!!!!!I certainly am not going to argue with God about who to give it to either so I gave her the DVD and told her it would satisfy that craving for creepy and be very interesting….might even change her life!
    I can hardly wait to hear from her about it!!!!!

Miracles everywhere if we pay attention! Hebrews 13:2?
    God Bless Larry and Darnette!

5. Gail Doucet says:

Are you ready to have your RFID Chip Implanted? 3/23/2013 is your date!
    By Fred Brownbill on February 14, 2012in Constitution Legal Watch

This new Health Care (Obamacare) law requires an RFID chip implanted in all of us. This chip will not only contain your personal information with tracking capability but it will also be linked to your bank account. And get this, Page 1004 of the new law (dictating the timing of this chip), reads, and I quote: “Not later than 36 months after the date of the enactment”. It is now the law of the land that by March 23rd 2013 we will all be required to have an RFID chip underneath our skin and this chip will be link to our bank accounts as well as have our personal records and tracking capability built into it. polidics.com/news/another-hidden-secret-in-obamacare-rfid-chip-implants.html
    On Sunday March 21, 2010 the Senate Healthcare bill HR3200 was passed and signed into law the following Tuesday.

H.R. 3200 section 2521, Pg. 1001, paragraph 1.
    Thank Jehovah I live in Canada, so far no news for us..Peace be with you and remember Psalms 91:16

6. Gail Doucet says:

Sorry that Psalms 91;7-16

7. Dave D. says:

I have listened to you and Stewart for years and you guys have not only shown me how to prepare physically, but more importantly spiritualy. These are not the signs of the times, they are times of the signs. You will not hear any of this in the mainstream press and I thank the Lord for watchman like you. I have tried warning many people myself only to become frustrated by their stubborness. The trouble is that so many people are ignorant and/or arrogant and content to be so. I’ve heard it said that- man is arrogant in proportion to his ignorance, how true!

Bless you my friend,