Larry Taylor Blog ~ February 12, 2012

Well, sorry for the delay in WordPress posts, however; was having issues with the internet and some more connectivity problems. Was able to post on the Yahoo Group and posted some serious Middle East stuff. Middle East is a ‘hot-box’ ready to spark, but received an email from ME today that possibly another month maybe until BREAKOUT, maybe not..! But I rested some yesterday, Saturday, reading a book of 853 pages titled LOCKED ON by Tom Clancy [book image above] which was thrilling, not spiritual….! But needed a rest and so read that book and watched a DVD.

[Another Earth DVD]

Watched the new movie out entitled ANOTHER EARTH on DVD Saturday, while the wind was blowing outside, rising & falling, moaning wind…! Another Earth was an emotional movie but less on technical dimension type. Different, indeed…! One thing did stand out to me during the movie ~ if you think out of the box, then you walk a lonesome, difficult path on this primary planet…??????

[Florida Cloud Tsunami]

Augusto Perez sent me this photo from Florida of a “Florida Cloud Tsunami” that was taken on the Florida coast and Augusto stated in his email ~ PROPHETIC ?????????? Check Augusto’s vision/dreams section http://www.theappearance.com  and recently Barry Roffman ran a torah code on Augusto and the matrix result found Augusto’s name and connection with the term TSUNAMI……?????

[The Day After Tomorrow]

Received a phone message from ROZZ [Kristen Spurgeon] yesterday, indicating that she had finished relocation from California to the far east [USA] and was trying to establish and begin her radio shows. GOOOOOOOOO ROZZ………

14 Responses to Larry Taylor Blog ~ February 12, 2012

Blog is great thank you.
    Its nice to know when I thank outside the
    Box, where I’ll be…..D.

Great blog, Larry! Sooooooooo nice to know that perhaps soon, Rozz will be back on radio. Hoping she will have you on as a guest, Larry.
    Awesome photo of the cloud tsunami. Probably a warning, but will anyone hear?

3. Anonymous says:

Mr. Taylor: Thank you so much for your timely updates and prophetic voice. I have just finished reading: The Harbinger due to your recommendation. I have now it read it two times. The second time, I was unable to get through it because I was bawling my eyes out. Especially, the last two chapters: (1) Eternity and (2) The Last Seal. The first time I read the book I was so physically upset and shaken, I had to put it down and walk around for a 1/2 hour to calm down. The second time, which was this afternoon at around 3:00 p.m. and 4:00 p.m., SUNDAY, February 12, 2012, I had this uncontrollable sobbing that I could not seem to stop. This book, through your recommendation has profoundly touched my life. I cannot Thank you enough for turning all of us onto this “spiritual” vessel. What disturbs me to my core, is that this country will not “return”. It will not “repent”. It saddened me so deeply that I know in my spiritual sense that this book is anointed and of GOD. HE is so loving and cares so much for all of us, but Larry, we will not listen. We will not REPENT!!!~ As I read it the second time, it really hit my soul as to how powerful this book really is. It is all TRUE. Mr. Cahn, the author, has given all of his research references in the back of the book and I began to check them out. It is all documented and videotaped. This entire weekend, I have just been speechless. It is so humbling and mind-blowing that I do not even know where to begin to express my feelings about this book. I felt the moral compunction to send copies of it out last week anonymously to fellow co-workers and prayed a HOLY SPIRIT prayer over each book so that whomever received it, will be transformed and get their salvation in order. We are all out of time. I loved the part where the Prophet tells the protagonist that – “We are all one heartbeat away from eternity”. Now wrap your mind around that!!!~ The time for Salvation is NOW!!!~ We do not know if we will have tomorrow or the very next minute. Whew…………………. Mr., Taylor, there is nowhere to run. You cannot run away or hide from the HOLY JUDGMENT OF CHRIST. This is a FEARFUL and FRIGHTENING thing. Therefore, I am now a VOICE for this book. I am telling everyone in my sphere of influence. I will let the HOLY SPIRIT prompt the people I can touch. Again, Mr. Taylor: THANK YOU for touching my life with this book recommendation. I am so deeply humbled by it all………………… Thank you……… May GOD go with you!!!!~

A ~~~~~ Yes, indeed, The Harbinger strikes one’s heart/spirit deeply; not in mere WORDS, but in TRUTH..! Thank you for the heart-felt review of the book. It leaves
      one speechless & eyes full of tears..! shalom,

4. RaeRae Danby says:

Hi Larry, your dear wife & multitude of frisky critters! I have not written to you guys for some time..been under the weather lately,,,I hope this note finds you all well. What did happen to ROZZ anyway and how do we get in touch with her? I hope to hear you guys on an audio real soon. This has to be short & sweet Larry! Bye for now….God bless…..Rae from Canada

Rae ~~~~ Good to hear from you. Rozz [Kristen Spurgeon] moved from California to the east. You can still reach her thru a yahoo.com email at:
      {kristenspurgeon@yahoo.com}………..Blessings,

5. Gail Doucet says:

Hello Larry and Peace be with you,
    I have listened to you and Stewart for a while and I always felt that what you say comes from Jehovah, but I had a hard time with the fact that you say that America is Babylon. So I prayed over it as you said to for clear meaning. I am so tired of wondering if this is true or that is true, so I cried, where is the truth here?
    WELL, sitting at the computer last night I asked for clear info on TRUTH. Be careful what you ask for, LOL. There pops up “Dumitru Duduman Warning America.” Here are the Scriptures for prove I was given that America is Babylon: Jeremiah 51; 8-15, Rev 18, Isa 13 , Daniel 17 – 18 and Zechariah 14. Thank you my brothers for the truth and thank you for giving me the RIGHT questions to ask in prayer.
    Love and peace

Gail ~~~~~ Thanks for sharing this experience! Yes, America is ‘falling’ swiftly! Just like past Babylon, now present! Did you read The Harbinger?
      Powerful & brings many tears….! shalom,

6. Gail Doucet says:

From Stan Dayo’s site
    A mysterious epidemic is devastating the Pacific coast of Central America, killing more than 24,000 people in El Salvador and Nicaragua since 2000 and striking thousands of others with chronic kidney disease at rates unseen virtually anywhere else. Scientists say they have received reports of the phenomenon as far north as southern Mexico and as far south as Panama.
    People this is so close to the US, has the delete of the masses started. Please,everyone, start praying . And what a terrible way to die..

7. linda says:

Hi Larry! Things are really moving fast, again. There are more signs of sudden destruction of
    America, than you can read, as you know yourself. Also on Stan”s site today is the TBN scandal
    brought down by their OWN GRANDAUGHTER!!!!!!!! Judgement begins with the household of
    God! As Whitney Houston sudden death, people need to seek the Lord WHILE He may be found!
    My prayers are non stop, also check out Steve Quayles alert on West Coast in Wyoming!!!!
    God Bless, Linda

8. Gail Doucet says:

The Alaska Volcano Observatory has raised the alert level for a volcano in the remote Aleutian Islands. Scientists on Saturday said possible explosive activity and a likely ash cloud indicate new unrest at Kanaga Volcano, leading it to raise the volcano alert level from normal to advisory. The observatory says volcanic tremor was detected at about 6:23 a.m. Saturday. The unrest indicates a possibility for sudden explosions of ash to occur at any time, and ash clouds exceeding 20,000 feet above sea level may develop. Ash clouds above 20,000 feet from Alaska volcanoes are a threat to trans-Pacific air carriers. Kanaga Volcano is located about 1,215 miles southwest of Anchorage in the western Aleutian Islands.