Larry Taylor Blog ~ February 2, 2012

Happy Birthday  ~  LARRY TAYLOR

How’s it feel to be a groundhog ?

ANSWER: Been one for 65 years now, guess feels about the same!

What a crazy-mixed up world we live in………………..?

However, guess it’s time to LOOK UP…!!!

21 Responses to Larry Taylor Blog ~ February 2, 2012

1. Pam says:

Awww !! Happy Birthday Larry. I will certainly remember this one as my friend in Georgia’s was yesterday! Hope you have a GREAT day. Many blessings!
    Pam UK

2. darnette taylor says:

Larry ; Happy Birthday
    Nice picture looks like the dog !!!!!!!!

3. Kim L says:

Amen Brother and Happy Birthday! Looking forward to meeting you “in the air”!

God bless you and Darnelle,

Kim

4. Susan in Oregon says:

HAPPY BIRTHDAY LARRY!!!!

GOD BLESS YOU!!! I can’t wait to meet you in the Millenium and Stewart Best as well.

Have a blessed day in the Lord Jesus!

5. linda says:

Happy Birthday Larry! I pray this day is the best day of your life, with the Lord’s presence all
    over you, confirming things in your life that He has already spoken to you. I must say I pray for
    you and Darnette everyday. I know God is with you, it truly comes through in your posts and
    on the updates! You have inspired many to walk the obedient walk He has demanded, thank
    you for your continued faithfulness, especially when it was really tough!
    In Jesus love,
    Linda J.

6. Glenda says:

Happy Birthday Brother!
    Isn’t it a wonderful realization that our Father loved us enough to create us!!!!!!!
    Just think.. HE may have said, “today I will create Larry…and upon the act -HE looked and saw it was good!” You are a blessing for many of us-thank you for ALL that you do!
    God Bless, A Sister in Jesus, Glenda in TN

7. Lyn Pooler says:

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, LARRY!
    May our wonderful Father bless you this year.
    Much love, from your fans, and friends in Idaho.
    Lyn

8. Damocles says:

Happy Birthday Larry!
    In other news…
    On his radio program today, Glenn Beck came out and said the USA was worshipping Baal…. Amazing!

9. Mike Johnson says:

Happy Birthday, Larry!! I pray that God will bless, protect, and encourage you beyond measure!

10. Linda L. Gray says:

Happy belated Birthday Larry! So you share the same special day as our local weather prognosticator, Punxsutawney Phil? The difference is your not hibernating on Gobbler’s Knob but broadcasting a watchman’s message along with Stewart for those with “eyes to see” and “ears to hear”. Many folks watched Phil yesterday but they didn’t “see” or “hear” what is truly happening in the world around them. May the Father give you continued boldness in speaking the truth. Blessings to you and Darnette.

11. cindy says:

HAPPY BIRTHDAY LARRY ,MY LAST COMMENT GOT DELETED,MANY MANY MORE GOD BLESS ..cb

12. Sandi says:

Wow, just read this email….HAPPY BELATED BIRTHDAY LARRY!! Hope your day was blessed! Yes, we need to be looking up! Praise Jesus!

13. June says:

God bless you for all your years of faithfulness and may every year to come be an exciting journey in the Lord as he continues to bless you with wisdom and understanding. Happiest of birthdays to you! blessings, June

14. Julie says:

happy birthday – belated – & the best year you’ve ever had! I appreciate you & Stewart’s shows on LIghtgate. I too am looking forward to meeting you in person – soon & very soon we are going to see the KING! ….. julie

15. Lynn says:

A belated Happy Birthday from New Zealand, Larry. May the Lord greatly bless you and Darnette in the time we have left on this earth. Just listened to the last update. Wow, what a wealth of information. What a blessing you and Stewart are!! Thanks so much for being faithful and sharing the real truth. Looking forward to meeting you all real soon….Blessings, Lynn in NZ

How did I miss this????? I must have seen my shadow that morning and gone back underground to sleep? Happy belated! Good to know that one of those predicters that celebrates that day does it with guidance from the Lord!

17. Susan in Oregon says:

Hi Larry, just in case my e-mail didn’t get thru to you (par for the course), I’m posting it here as well.

Hi Larry and Stewart. With all your updates referring to solar flares, etc., I thought you’d like to know of this book if you hadn’t already. I just bought it and heard about it on Coast to Coast AM recently. It looks like a good read. Probably a quick one for you Larry. Very relevant to these days. I attached the link to it on Amazon so you could read the details. Thanks as always for your updates! Love you guys in the Lord Jesus.

18. Gail Doucet says:

new info about the strange sounds being heard around the globe:
    ps happy 65