Larry Taylor Blog Alert ~ December 21, 2011

[Larry W. Taylor]

Larry Taylor will guest on the Randy Yarbrough Show today, Wednesday, Dec. 21, 2011 beginning at 5:00pm central time. You can listen to Randy’s Show “To Free America” on the local channel radio KHNC 1360AM Johnstown/Denver, Colorado or listen via internet http://www.americanewsnet.com  [5pm to 7pm Central Time]…………..

Randy Yarbrough Show ~ via the internet http://www.americanewsnet.com  ……

L.A. Marzulli was guest re: “Mark of the Beast” on Sun Sky Mysteries Radio Dec. 20, 2011 and posted the mp3 at http://www.sunskymysteries.com/marzulli.mp3  or you can use the LINK on his blog site http://lamarzulli.wordpress.com  ……

11 Responses to Larry Taylor Blog Alert ~ December 21, 2011

1. Rozz- says:

Rozz-

• Elaine says:

Rozz!!! Great to “see” your voice here….I keep looking for you but Nuttin’ on Holy Living Ministries! Would sure be great to hear you, Larry, and Klaus Dona again! Do you have a website or just blogtalk? I am sure there are a bunch more of us missing your passionate preaching and teaching!

• Rozz- says:

HELLO ELAINE,

SORRY, I MOVED TO SO I HAVE BEEN LAYING LOW FOR AWHILE , BUT I CALLED LARRY BEFORE I LEFT AND HE WILL DO A SHOW WITH ME WHEN I GET MYSELF TOGETHER , WHICH WILL BE SOON. I WILL POST WHEN I WILL BE BACK ON AIR!! THANK YOU FOR YOUR CONCERN.

ROZZ-

Larry, Thanks for the Info, and for the Blog …….D.

Oh, Duh, Larry, I am sorry, meant to tell you thanks and got sidetracked with excitement when I saw Rozz on here…..THANKS!

I will be listening today if computer cooperates. It usually does but a few of the talk shows I cannot get. I think I can get the one you will be on. Always great to hear you.
    I enjoy L.A.’s blogs too. He had a great one yesterday on modern holocausts, including the Nazi, the Turkish holocaust of armenians, the American holocaust of Native Americans, and Stalin’s grand-daddy of them all, killing more people than the others combined, of his own people. He concludes we are of a bestial nature. Yes, at least partly so. Hoping to graduate from this soon.

5. Pam UK says:

Managed to catch the show for the last hour over here I think Larry. Had to work out the times and I turned on at midnight our time. Great as always. Yep, it says in the Book, we win, amen! Hey Rozz, long time no hear! Miss you. Why ever you celebrate this season, as a holiday, a remembrance of the birth of Jesus, or the spirit of the season, may it bring a time of peace and strength as you all focus on the Who and not the what or whyfores that we believe in. Jesus, Yahshuah is alive and well and lives on and is coming soon! Glory to God. Shalom all.

LARRY ,YOU AND DARNETTE ARE GETTING ALL THE SNOW .WE HAD 54 DEGREES HERE TODAY ,MAY NO WHITE CHRISTMAS IN INDIANA THIS YEAR . MAY EVERY ONE HAVE A MARRY CHRISTMAS THIS YEAR . BE HAPPY AND JOYFUL THROUGH THE NEW YEAR ,,,2012 .
    the old marine