Larry Taylor Blog News ~ December 19, 2011

………..

Dallas Morning News when reporting on Joel’s books The Last Jihad & The Last Days called ROSENBERG as being ‘eerily’ prophetic……..!!! AND Rosenberg reported on some of his “political earthquakes” in history: Saddam Hussein’s Invasion of Kuwait, U.S. & the Coalition Forces Invade Afghanistan, Tehran’s Nuclear Program, Yassar Arafat’s Mysterious Death and Ariel Sharon’s Stroke and Sudden FALL from Power…??? These Joel Rosenberg called “Political Earthquakes” that caused World Events…..!!!!

So interesting that I just read that last night, Sunday, and then this Monday morning, Dec. 19, 2011 – North Korea’s Leader Dies Suddenly……! And also in Monday mornings news was by DEBKAfile that Turkey’s Prime Minister, Erdogan, was ill from cancer and possible struggle for power was beginning in Turkey’s government as Syria has moved scud missiles to the Syrian-Turkish border, armed with chemical warheads. AND that also a clandestine threat from Russia that it will attack the sites in Turkey of missile construction of the U.S. Nato coalition…..????? ~ POLITICAL EARTHQUAKES ???

Jerry Golden in Jerusalem has just released a new POST report on his blog THE GOLDEN REPORT: “It’s Getting Very Hot” http://www.thegoldenreport.com/reports/366-its-getting-very-hot  or read from Jerry’s website http://www.thegoldenreport.com  …….

[Heartland Episode]

OK, in my more carnal moments Sunday night, also watched my favorite horse show from the Canadian TV Series HEARTLAND [see above Heartland image] which is a true animal lover program with the cast having ‘life’ experiences in a fallen world {my words} but the Heartland series is refreshing http://www.cbc.ca/heartland  ………Larry Taylor

6 Responses to Larry Taylor Blog News ~ December 19, 2011

Hey Larry, got your note about the blog being chopped up….yep, it is! But if it makes you feel any better it is happening to a lot of us! Even in trying to send plain old emails….I have taken to making an offline word doc before I send anything just so I can go back and copy/paste it until it goes through! LOL….drive ‘em nuts right back? And I wonder if they think I am so brilliant that I can remember verbatim every thing I write…..hahaha gonna copy paste this in a doc right now before I hit the post button! hahahaha Their desperate ploys are a joke. The truth of His word will be known no matter how much they irritate us now! God bless you, dear Watchman and thanks for keepin on keepin on! Your diligence is inspiring!

LARRY , WE APPRECIATE EVERY EFFORT YOU MAKE AT GETTING OUT THE TRUTH .,,THANKS AND GOD BLESS .,,,the old marine

North Korea has always been one campaign unresolved ,as always they got where they are today through our industrial greed . we gave them the nuke power during PRES. CLINTON time in office. we are too reap what has been sown .

a little poem for JESUS : GOD’S GIFT
    LITTLE BABY ON THE HAY
    SOON THERE’LL BE ANOTHER DAY
    WHEN NAILS SHALL PIERCE YOUR HANDS AND FEET
    AS YOU PROVIDE OUR SIN’S DEFEAT
    RISEN JESUS ON THE THRONE
    WE LIFT OUR PRAISE TO YOU ALONE —
    FOR YOU’RE THE GIFT THAT WE RECEIVE
    THE MOMENT THAT OUR HEARTS BELIEVE

AMEN AMEN AMEN GOD BLESS ON THIS SPECIAL TIME

the old marine

3. iambuddylove says:

Larry you may want to try another carrier. YAHOO is nothing but a royal pain.
    Blessings to you.
    Bud

4. Debbie says:

Apparently in one of Joel Rosenberg’s books called “Dead Heat,” he talks about people being surprised that WWIII is started by Korea. Very interesting!

5. cindy says:

THANKS LARRY FOR ALL YOUR HARD WORK !!! I READ YOU EVERY DAY,OR I CHECK TO SEE IF YOU POSTED EVERY DAY.I LEARN ALOT, I AM HAVING COMPUTER PROBLEMS TO ,IT SEAMS ONLY ON CERTIN SITES THOUGH,SOOOOOO I AM ETHER DOING SOMETHING RIGHT OR WRONG ? AS LONG AS YOU HAVE THE freedom TO POST I’LL KEEP COMING HERE,GOD BLESS YOU AND YOUR FAMILY.I PRAY YOU HAVE A HOLY SPIRIT FILLED CHRIST IN CHRISTMAS ALL YEAR ROUND DAY EVERY DAY!!!!!! MAY THE LORD WRAP YOU AND YOUR FAMILY IN HIS SUPERNATURAL PROTECTION ALWAYS.CINDY B.KS.

Special thanks for the email today on your group with this
    Ain’t that the truth!!!!!