Larry Taylor Blog Alert ~ October 10, 2011

[El Hierro Satellite Map]

BREAKING ~

{confirmed} Report from Irish Weather Online News of a subsea volcanic eruption underway off El Hierro, Canary Islands [satellite image above] with reports in the last four hours of ships being warned away from El Hierro…..

Irish Weather Online http://www.irishweatheronline.com  headlines, October 10, 2011 ~ SUBSEA VOLCANIC ERUPTION UNDERWAY NEAR EL HIERRO, CANARY ISLANDS: “A submarine volcanic eruption is happening approximately 5 km off the southern coast of El Hierro, southwest Canary Islands” Spanish News source http://www.laopinion.es  and adding that the eruption began after Sunday’s 4.3 magnitude earthquake in the Canaries.

4.3 Mag. EARTHQUAKE ~ Canary Islands, Spain Region  Location: 27.92N, 18.00W and was located 64 km S from Fuencaliente de La Palma.

This is a situation we really need to watch closely and will be giving updates as necessary either by blog alert or yahoo group post….

Larry’s BLOG http://larrywtaylor.org

9 Responses to Larry Taylor Blog Alert ~ October 10, 2011

Larry
    Thanks for the Alert! D.

LARRY SORRY I COULD NOT HAVE BEEN THERE TO HELP WITH THAT COMPUTER .HATE THE THINGS ,BUT I JUST BOUGHT ANOTHER .I HAD TOO WIPE IT AND REINSTAIL NEW WINDOWS WITHOUT ALL THE BELLS AND WISTLES.LARRY I WILL NOT BORE YOU WITH ALL THE THINGS THAT CAN HAPPEN ,YOU ALREADY KNOW AS STEWART DOES.
    I THINK THE ISLANDS WILL TAKE A SLIDE AS BEEN TOLD AND THAT WILL SET MANY OTHER THING IN MOTION.
    SUN HERE HAS BEEN HOT ,THEY ARE SPRAYING CHEM-TRAILS. THE WEATHER SAY RAIN FOR SEVERAL DAYS COMING.MY FRIEND IN NEWZELAND SAYS QUAKES GOING ON NOT REPORTED. MY FRIEND IN JAPAN SHOWS DAILY REPORTS ON RADS IN JAPAN. THE RADS HAVE BEEN A LITTLE HIGH IN TOKYO WHERE HE LIVES.THE RAD STORMS COME IN AND THE METER READING GO HIGH.
    EVERY ONE SEAMS TO BE HAVING INTERNET SLOW DOWN .MISSED YOUR RANDY SHOW LOVE TOO HAVE CALLED IN .I HOPE YOU AND ROZZ CAN HAVE ANOTHER SHOW.
    AM PRAYING FOR AUGUSTO THERE IN FLA. TOO BE SAFE.I HAVE FAMILY IN FLA. AS MANY OTHERS.
    WINTER IS COMING LIKE A TRAIN OUT OF CONTROL.YOU CAN NEVER REALY PREPAREFOR POWER OUTAGES THAT LAST A LONG TIME.
    SO TRUST THE LORD TOO KEEP US SAFE AMEN.
    GOD BLESS YOU AND YOURS LARRY
    the old marine

• Dolores says:

My husband asked me to give him some good news – as he well knows – there is NONE! Winter sure is coming like an out of control freight train. Never seen such thick fur on our dogs. Summer birds left long ago. Garden gave up long ago too. Our wood pile is ready. Lately we have power outages for seemingly no reason. We are fast becoming a third world country. Chemtrials keep coming – as always before rain, which we are expecting for several days. Also praying for folk’s in Florida. I live here on the east coast also. We’re 200 feet above sea level, but who knows if this will be high enough? Thankfully, Lord Jesus will take care of his own. I’ve sooooo enjoyed Larry and Stewart’s weekly updates. What a blessing! Looking forward to Larry being on blogtalk with Rozz.
      Love and hugs to all…………………

Early snow on the Jemez Mountains of Northern New Mexico, at Los Alamos. I thought we had the best weather in USA until we got the Las Conchas fire this summer, biggest fire in New Mexico history, poisoned the air for months.

Mariel

• Dolores says:

Mariel,
      So glad you and your dear ones survived those terrible fires!!! I think abnormal is now the norm concerning weather. I hope everyone is ready to hunker down for a long winter of discontent…..

It’s great to have you back on-line! Your posts are always the first I open, knowing that they are full of the truth and pull no punches. I hate computers! Ours have been slow lately too. Maddening. Do you happen to know if Randy Yarbrough has an archives page? I would LOVE to be able to hear your shows with him. I know the listeners arel always blessed.
    Blessings to you and Darnette

5. Elaine Sutherland says:

Thanks as always Dear Watchman! I already described my ongoing problems with some sites but this morning out of the blue my laptop will not download my photos from the camera chip! Just gives me an odd feeling that maybe there is something in the pics I took yesterday across and down the coastline of Lake Michigan….can’t see anything in the little camera viewfinder….just odd that “something” changed and my PC stopped doing what it has always done….maybe too many strange things in photos getting posted on the net?