Larry Taylor Blog News ~ September 27, 2011

[Canary Islands Image]

Well, the Canary Islands are swarming with earthquakes for the last few days, while evacuations have been happening rather quietly on some islands, possibly in the preparation of a Canary Islands Volcanic Eruption…? See [above] threat image from Canary Islands event from DEYO website http://standeyo.com  which contains some reports of recent Canary Islands evacuations and El Hierro Volcano articles. As a matter of fact, this Tuesday morning, Sept. 27, posted numerous swarm quakes around El Hierro and the Cumbre Vieja area of the Canary Islands. One earthquake being 3.4 in magnitude and reported as 3.69 km from El Hierro Volcano. Many of the swarms are moderate EQ’s and in the 2+, 3+ range of magnitude. RSOE EDIS is also keeping tabs on this possible dangerous situation http://hisz.rsoe.hu/alertmap  so stay tuned for updates……….

[Deyo Prep Image]

Recently, I was reading the Deyo Hot News section and a new post there by Holly Deyo that reminded me of a simple item I had forgot to prepare for in quantity. In the prep note it was matches for future fire needs and matches that STRIKE ANYWHERE…! Now Holly posted the article on the DEYO website http://standeyo.com  and just in time for hunting season here in Oklahoma/Arkansas area, so found a huge quantity of these Colemon type matches in hunting/sports area of Wal-Mart ready for sale…! These are in plastic wrap and are sealed to store. A real-needed item in an emergency……Thanks! Holly…..!

[Fallen Angel, a Novel]

Listen, sometimes when I’ve prayed a lot, intercession, etc. and really drained/tired, I like to read a book to relax in the natural state. FALLEN ANGEL, a novel ~ by Major Jeff Struecker & Alton Gansky [see above image of book] was obtained from the Amazon site and recently picked it up to read & relax…available from Amazon http://amazon.com  and it was a real suspense-spiritual thrill ride. Couldn’t put it down! If you are still breathing on Planet Earth and like to read/relax, before the WAVE from Canary Islands arrives, then this book is a ride with military secret suspense, test of faith embedded throughout, and is the best book I’ve read in years with a few exceptions…….a real into your ‘Spirit’ type book that has ‘test of faith’ messages embedded as old testament characters in scripture may have encountered without the technology of our modern times…..Both authors really out-do themselves in this modern-day military secret thriller….!!!!

There have been a number of serious X-Class & M-Class flares recently from what is called the Behemoth Sunspot 1302. We are just now viewing decrease in a large geomagnetic storm from an X1-Class solar flare, however; about to received another blow from recent X2-Class solar flare that followed and the from M7-Class flare. The last storm was KP=7 index and really hit the satellites head on. We will still be watching the sun for more of the same activity from 1302 and keeping tabs on the next geomagnetic storm…..???? You can always check space weather data, updates at http://www.spaceweather.com  and keep up with trouble before it arrives.

[Image via L.A. Marzulli]

The new book ~ THE COSMIC CHESS MATCH by L.A. Marzulli [see above image] is now ready for purchase & read, according to the L.A. from his blog post in recent days…! You can check his blog http://lamarzulli.wordpress.com  or go to his website for obtaining this new book http://www.lamarzulli.net  and L.A. writes: “There has been a cosmic war raging in another dimension for a millenna and it’s about to spill over into ours”……!

Also received word from Richard Shaw that his new DVD work on Torah Code 2012 may be moving forward into “quick-time” and produced soon…! New startling finds in the Torah Code data by the experts….! Check Richard Shaw’s production and works on his website http://www.pinlight.com  ……….GO Richard & Torah Code Group!

The Middle East is in stress overkill right now and 1 SPARK could set it off as the Turkish Navy makes moves in the Mediterranean, Syrian Army attacking town of Rastan, near Homs Tuesday, and Gaza receiving anti-air SA-24 missiles [like U.S. stinger] and sea mines from Libyan supply through Egypt…..WATCH !!!

Augusto Perez has been working with intercessors, prayer warriors, recently in special prayer towards a number of THREATS….! You can view his website, dreams/visions, and sign up for updates, newsletter at the website http://www.theappearance.com  Thanks for all you do Augusto………

Until I can find a few minutes later to write another blog [HA!] I’ll sign off for now and go back to posting on Group and watching EQ’s……….

Larry’s BLOG http://larrywtaylor.org

or use http://larrywtaylor.wordpress.com

11 Responses to Larry Taylor Blog News ~ September 27, 2011

1. darnette taylor says:

Great post thank God for Holly Deyo on the matches.
    A lot is going on it is definately a time for intercessory prayer.
    Thank you for the posts. They are awesome………

WELL PRAYER SEEMS SO FAR HAS BEEN ANSWERED ,IT IS 9-27-2011 AT 11:00 CLOCK.NO MORE NEED BE SAID ON THAT ,THANK YOU LORD.LARRY THE SUN NOW THAT IS A REAL RISING PROBLEM.WE WILL HAVE TOO HAVE BIG HEADS UP ON THIS,SUN FLARES,COULD CHANGE THINGS QUICK. SO GET THEM MATCHES IF YOU HAVE NOT ALREADY.I AM PRAYING FOR THE PEOPLE IN CANARY ISLAND ,THIS ISLAND IS IN A BAD WAY,AND COULD AFFECT US HERE . THANKS FOR NEW BLOG LARRY ,GOD BLESS ,LOVE YOUR WAY .,,,THE OLD MARINE

Check the prep tip of the week on Steve Quayle’s website. It’s about clay pot refrigeration when the power is down. Next time I head to Wal Mart, I’ll not only look for those matches Larry mentioned, but also several large clay pots. I may need an industrial strength rubber ducky to have on hand when that Canary Island blows………………………..

Thanks as always, Larry! I am sitting at my son’s house right now….took a short vacation to be near my babies on this particular week…..Sept. 23 to 28th just in case! So far TEOTWAWKI is still held at bay…The sun is not covered by sackcloth and the pole shift has not happened but still I keep trying to warn but since we cannot KNOW the day or the hour of anything, I have not told them that the trunk of my car is filled with canned goods and other emergency supplies like kelp capsules, boron, first aid and good boots and……lots of matches! I must head back home tomorrow because I have a delivery coming to my shop (almost seems silly to have to keep working in the secular world!) and will be thrilled if the trunk never needs to open….but because of your warnings, I am grateful that I was aware enough to pack it all! God keep you dear watchman!

5. Elizabeth says:

I’m pretty well prepped……as much as I can physically and mentally do. The matches look great! I’ll look at our Walmart and see if they have them, if not, maybe a person can take the boxes of stick matches they already have and just dip them in melted paraffin to keep them waterproof. I might do that amongst all the other hundreds of chores!

Here in Arizona it’s still very warm but cool nights. I do have the advantage of keeping a garden going through the year but if the CMEs hit us…….well that all might be toast. Oh well, God’s will not mine! Amen!

6. Carole Rotola says:

Thanks for the reminder about matches. I just added that to my prep list.
    I surely appreciate all that you do to inform and encourage us.
    Blessings to you and Darnette.

7. Randall says:

Hi all ,dip the matches in wax to keep them waterproof,and be sure and cover the wood stick part in wax too, otherwise the water will seep up into the sulfer tip!
    Thanks for all you do Larry!

I never heard of clay pots for refrigeration….good idea. I’ve been meaning to add to my match store for some time, and this reminds me to do it.

I have been watching Canary Isles for years…but more particularly La Palma, which has an unstable high cliff which could produce a very severe tsunami (all the way to East Coast of US)
    if it became unglued in an earthquake.

9. Gerie says:

Hi Larry,
    I am new to your site and just recently found you at the Byte Show. You have been a real blessing to me and I am learning a lot! Thanks for taking the time to do these shows and for opening up your heart to all of us.
    May the Lord continue to bless you as you work for Him.

10. Mary G says:

Thank you for the tip on the matches!!!

11. Mary says:

Ok on the matches, but it’s a good reminder! Yes, next I need to dip them in that wax!

Larry, I have taken a few of your book reading suggestions over the years and love your selections! I think there ought to be a “Larry Taylor Book Recomendations list”. Could you manage to do that in your “spare time”?! LOL… Like my husband says, “The only spare time I have is when I sleep, I guess I could do it then…” (tad bit of sarcasmism) :)