Larry Taylor Blog News ~ September 19, 2011

[Jericho, Season 3]

One of the most interesting movies in years, to me at least, was the JERICHO series. Season 1 was good, season 2 was even better and revealed the False-Flag and since the series was cancelled: Season 3 has escaped into the public entitled: JERICHO Season 3 CIVIL WAR ~ the ground-breaking television saga continues! http://amazon.com  is where you can obtain the new graphic art novel, as the legend moves on in USA……..

You remember in Season 2, Jake & Hawkins, delivered 1 false-flag bomb to Texas, as the evidence at the end. OK ~ Season 3 [book] opens as the Cheyenne Government delivers a pre-empt attack on Texas destroying military bases, oil fields, energy infrastructure. And so the saga continues in the graphic art novel of season 3….! Will it ever reach the screen? Well, I doubt that, especially with the agenda presented….? And with the Civil War theme I guess that will also keep it off the screen. However, this graphic book was produced by the Jericho Series, writing staff and original series editors!

If you’ve never seen Jericho [season 1 or season 2] series, then Amazon sells a complete JERICHO, The Complete Series http://amazon.com  and there are hints on the most recent Larry’s BLOG http://larrywtaylor.org  of netflix and other internet locations to view the series by internet. Basically, Season 1 is “attack” and aftermath, season 2 “martial law” and False-Flag expose’ and then season 3 [book] Civil War….! Reminds me somewhat of the PROPHETIC reports from Dumitru Duduman and Anton Johanson of Norway…..???

[Odyssey 5 movie]

This is a very interesting movie, I’d never seen, from 2002 I think, of group of Space Shuttle guys, sees Earth destroyed by means of fire somewhat like KNOWING movie, except with maybe a CERN ‘black hole’ thrown in….????  And an entity rescues them and sends them back in time to change the future of Earth…???? BUT ‘alien entity’ is the exact color in movie of the ANCIENT EVIL experience I related in blogs, etc….

Well, need to get off this writing right now ~ internet is moving/dragging so much can not write more right now…..sorry..!

Larry’s BLOG http://larrywtaylor.org

14 Responses to Larry Taylor Blog News ~ September 19, 2011

I just ordered the Jericho Season 3 – Civil War book. If it’s even half as good as the first two seasons of the movie it will be a blockbuster! I also heard ROZZ mention that Larry will be a guest on her show this week? if so, can’t wait!
    Blessings to all,
    Dolores

LARRY THE LORD MOVED MY HEART ON THIS VIDIO I FELT I NEED TOO POST:

3. Kathleen says:

Thanks for the info in your blog Larry. I really follow everything you tell us about and I don’t know what I would do without someone else who does not think I am crazy. My own mother thinks I am. i plan on reading and watching both book and series you talked about asap. You ARE SO appreciated. Please don’t stop what your doing. I can’t imagine how hard this has been on you been on you but i DO know one thin…great is your reward in heaven. Well done good and faithful servant. All my prayers and blessing daily to you and your family. Thanks again, Larry

4. Kathleen says:

Geesh. Not enough coffee today. So sorry for all the typos! Trust me, I can usually spell just fine. LOL

arry and everyone, I don’t know if everyone had the patience to read the long piece Larry linked through GeorgeAnn on the alleged bombings of the VA and CO “underground” facilities. This sounded fascinating but if you read it all you will see the following attitude on the part of the reporter. One, he considers people who follow religions descended from Abraham (Jews,Christians, Moslems) to be a problem, and he identifies the NWO with Christianity. Two, he and those who commented on his article (his regular followers) seem to expect help against the NWO from ET’s. He thinks there are good ET’s just waiting to help in 2012 and occasionally sneaking in some help prior to that, although it is against their galactic protocol to interfere with the free will of the natives until certain set times. He does give some fascinating thoughts on the possibility of division among our “rulers”, including the military, on what should be done in governing this nation and the world.

Mariel

• Betty says:

I agree, Mariel. I do believe they were bombs that went off and not earthquakes but have a hard time believing 30-60,000 people died with not one report getting out even in the alternative news with any names of missing people, friends or relatives. We are being setup to expect “good ETs” to rescue the human race from its own self destruction and this will be a great deception even many Christians (not grounded in the Word) will believe. When Jesus returns, He is coming back in same manner in which He left, not in some space ship. Of course they could do holograms to make it look like Him coming in the clouds too! We know the technology is there for all sorts of lying wonders. Keep speaking and posting the truth, Larry. You’ve taught us all a lot.

6. ROZZ- says:

HEY LARRY MY BOOK ICE ( BY SHANE JOHNSON), CAME IN……

7. Debbie says:

We just started watching the Jericho series through Netflix. Thanks for the heads up and will look for the third season. Bless you and your family!

8. idahobob says:

Thank you for the info on the season 3 book. I knew that it had come out as individual comics, but now as it is in book form, I’ll have to get to ordering it. We have season 1 and 2 on dvd and was sure disappointed when the show was canceled.

Too much truth for TPTB?

Bob
    III

LARRY , FININSHED JERICHO ,COOL WATCH ,THEY NEED TO FINISH ON DVD SEASON 3 .NOW BRENDA IS GETTING ODYSSEY 5 FROM LIBRARY .WILL VIEW IT . ALSO THE MOVIE EVENT . THANKS GOD BLESS .,,,THE OLD MARINE
    OH LOVED THE MID-AUDIO WITH STEWART, EYE OPENING, TO SAY THE LEAST

10. Legend says:

Just finished Jericho and have to say… Amazing…
    Thanks
    Ada

well here we are , i pray all is well with the believers and we are calm and ready for what may come .remember it is all theory ,and bad science at that so trust the truth THE LORD ,AMEN.the old marine

12. ratkeeper says:

The Jericho Season 3 graphic novel is act one of a much larger Jericho story, that the producers hope to tell as a TV movie. The graphic novel sales are being watched. You can check the latest Jericho news at: http://www.savingjericho.com