Larry Taylor Blog News ~ September 8, 2011

[X-Flare Space Weather]

Well, Space Weather News reported 3 CME’s from the sun Earth-directed with arrival dates between sometime on September 9 thru September 11. All three flares, two X-Flares and one M-Flare are on the way after being ejected from sunspot 1283 in huge blasts with extreme UV radiation [see image above from Space Weather] towards Earth.

Space Weather reported the most recent, X1.8 solar flare, which is the third flare from sunspot 1283 since September 6. All three eruptions propelled CME’s in the general direction of Earth. None of the CME’s will hit Earth directly, however; will be glancing blows from the CME’s which commence sometime on September 9 and continue thru September 11. STAY-TUNED for updates http://www.spaceweather.com …….

[Heavener, Oklahoma Runestone]

I talked with Stewart Best Wednesday, about some new information from recent research on the Heavener, Oklahoma Runestone Site [image above is part of Heavener site] which is incredible in scope if true and may dovetail into the Biblical Deception of the last days? However, new information reports Pope Silvester II [French Pope] in Rome, whose name was Gerbert d’ Aurillac, A.D. 999 faked his death in Rome, stole ancient artifacts from the vatican archives, in A.D. 1012 came to Oklahoma/Arkansas border region with the artifacts and concealed them in Oklahoma/Arkansas area mountains. Information has it that this Pope lived out his life in a place called Van Buren, Arkansas and is buried there in a very mysterious grave site. Information says this Pope engraved crypto data symbols onto the rock now known as Heavener Runestone, formerly called Indian Rock using ancient writing in which codes, writing & number, were involved. If true, why would a Pope in Rome, stage his death, take ancient artifacts to the so-called new world, live the rest of his life there, leaving ancient “instructions”…???? What was so important….????? Well, stay tuned to this channel……..LARRY TAYLOR

[Klaus Dona - Ancient World Map]

Recently, was on Rozz Blog Talk Radio show with Klaus Dona & L.A. Marzulli. It was an incredible time of discussion. Rock [above] was discussed and explained by Klaus Dona as he pointed out that many artifacts seem from Ecuador. Interestingly, in the new novel out entitled: LEGACY by David L. Golemon http://www.eventgroupfiles.com  the location of the buried ‘very ancient’ artifacts, etc. on Earth was in Ecuador…???? L.A. Marzulli’s BLOG site is http://lamarzulli.wordpress.com  And not least is the website of Klaus Dona in Vienna, Austria http://www.unsolved-mysteries.info  while you can see information on Klaus Dona Chronicles at http://www.klausdonachronicles.com  website for the DVD. I think you can also order from Klaus main Vienna website or AMAZON’s U.S. website http://amazon.com  for book: KLAUS DONA Digging for Answers…and Finding More Questions. AND the DVD entitled: THE KLAUS DONA CHRONICLES Secret World 1…

[Luca ~ Project Redsun]

Just wanted to mention Luca Scantamburlo’s research into secret “Project Redsun” which is about Mars, listed on his website http://www.angelismarriti.it  and mention how when Stewart Best of Best Media Productions tried to show his Mars DVD “Project Redstar” that Stewart was thrown into a NON-EVENT with the data….!!! Was the name Project Redstar that Stewart titled his research on Mars TOO CLOSE to a real black project that was really named PROJECT REDSUN about Mars…???????

I remember when John Lear asked Art Bell on the air if he knew about Stewart Best’s DVD named Project Redstar…? Art Bell answered that “yes” he knew about it, but wasn’t going to talk about it….???? Stewart’s website is http://www.thelightgate.com  and so the DVD of Stewart’s named PROJECT REDSTAR went into the dust-bin of history as a total NON-EVENT…..!!!! Maybe, the Luca Scantamburlo research answers that enigmatic question “WHY”……….?????

Too much going on lately, but watching EQ’s closely and they are all over the planet, with 6 and 7 magnitudes almost everyday. Check Stan & Holly Deyo’s website for updates today on the fires in Texas, EQ’s, and volcanoes http://standeyo.com  ……………..

[Binyamin Netanyahu, Israel]

Recently talked with Augusto Perez http://www.theappearance.com  and Stewart Best http://www.thelightgate.com  about the powder-keg in the Middle East, which seems about to explode into WWIII…..and also my personal intercessory prayer activity in that direction, which remains extensive. Augusto also is in a special time of prayer! And Stewart Best remarked that he had always felt that Netanyahu was kept for such a TIME as this in Israel….??? Reminds me of Michael Drosnin’s book Bible Code 1 which possibly did save Netanyahu’s life years ago when he was prior Israeli Prime Minister and now again, years later HE’s back as Prime Minister in a very ‘difficult’ time…….

Larry’s BLOG http://larrywtaylor.org

13 Responses to Larry Taylor Blog News ~ September 8, 2011

A POPE IN OKLAHOMA , I BEAT THE INDIANS HAD A FIELD DAY WITH THAT. THAT STORY COULD BE VERY WORTH WHILE . WOULD HE HAVE NOT COME WITH THE KNIGHT TEMPLERS FOR PROTECTION ? JUST A THOUGHT .LOVE IT LARRY, ODD THOUGH HEAVEN ,OKLAHOMA .POPE AND HEAVEN HARD TOO BUY,SO THE POPE HAD HEAVEN HERE ON EARTH,AS ALL OF THEM .SORRY MY BAD . HAY I HAD FOLLOWED KLAUS DONA, HAD PHOTOS OF ALL HIS AND THE TRIP TOO SOUTH AMERICA , MAN LOVED THE MAN RIDDING THE DINO. JUST GREAT STUFF . THE JET REALLY GOT MY ATTENTION QUICK, AND WE THOUGHT WE INVENTED EVERY THING ,WHAT BA JOKE . I REASLY NEED TOO GET THE RED STAR DVD FROM STEWART ,THAT FALLS RIGHT INTO THE WHOLE STORY HERE . FALLEN ANGELS AND MAN’S CORRUPTION ,OR THIER CREATION IN THE BEGINING ,WHEN THE LORD BOOTED THEM OUT OF HEAVEN. THAT IS A LONG STORY FEW WILL BUY EITHER AMEN.
    ANY WAT ,LARRY LOVE YOU MIND IT CLICKS ON THE SAME PATTERN AT TIMES AS MINE.THANK FOR YOUR RESEARCH MY FRIEND. GOD BLESS ,MANY PRAYERS YOUR WAY .
    I HAVE BEEN PRAYING FOR ISRAEL ‘S PEOPLE . I WOULD BE MAD ASS A HORNET IF I WAS BEING BOMB EVERY DAY . WELL ENUOGH FROM THE OLD MARINE TILL LATER

2. Elaine Sutherland says:

WOW that is quite a blog today!!!!! So much! I keep going back to look at the sun flare pic. I think it so amazing that in our Lord’s creation, even something that could destroy our world as we know it is so breathtakingly beautiful! How great He is!

And a pope in Heavener…..wow, a lot to think about and what bizarre choice to do the glyphs in such a primitive style? Got to be a meaning there! A pope could certainly afford to bring skilled craftsmen from Europe with him and his hoard of stolen treasures……why would he want it to look like the native Americans did it….or maybe he managed to tell his story and then died and the NAs decided they should inscribe it? hmmm, a lot to ponder today, Larry!

3. Betty says:

Larry, the link to this article was posted on standeyo.com today and is one I hoped no one missed: Wall Street Insider: President Obama’s Plan To Unionize The American Military

Read more: http://newsflavor.com/politics/us-politics/wall-street-insider-president-obamas-plan-to-unionize-the-american-military/#ixzz1XNsBiBgD

We’ll, Old Marine, you must have been reading information about the Knights Templars’ journeys to America. I read a few of those a while back, and there are various artifacts left which indicate Knights Templar presence early in America. I forget the century–would be 10th if corresponding to the tale of the Pope’s visit. One of the artifacts is what is called a Templar Round Tower on the shore of either NJ or Delaware (it’s been a while since I read the book). The Templar signature in building was the round tower or round building. In my Scots ancestors’ pioneering building in Scotland, in the 12th century, they built a round tower in Renfrewshire, in what is now called Pollock Park after them. Walter Fitzallen, with whom they came to Scotland, also built a round tower “next door” on his land. The bases of these towers were discovered in the 20th century in overgrown areas of Pollock Park (reported in National Geographic, but I long ago lost to fire all the books and magazines I used to have, so can’t give the date.

There are other Templar remains in America, particularly the New England burial of a sailor in Henry Sinclair’s voyages to Canada, which extended into New England. Henry Sinclair was a Templar who lived in Scotland and had a great fleet–he was like a king in power–he was Norse. His descendants built the famous Templar chapel at Roslyn, and a descendant is said to have brought New World mariners’ maps to Columbus.

So if the Pope came there to Arkansas, he could have had Templar assistance, unless my dates are all wrong. Just speculating, as you are.

5. onecansay says:

Larry, should this pope have made it to the new world around AD 1012, would this then blow the whole Christopher Columbus (not his real name) finding the new world first out of the water? Would this not prove that even at that time Europeans were already here? Would this not prove that the new world was “long” known to have existed? Would this not blow all Judea theology and Christianity out of the water, showing the ‘utmost deceit’? Would this not expose lies upon lies of how the “new world” was known and colonized by ancient, and I mean “ancient” man?

Questions that most Christians will not even venture to decimate.

Christ IS truth and light. True followers of Christ have open minds, like HE did.

Great post. Cannot see how most have missed this ‘fact’.

• Elaine Sutherland says:

Hey Onecansay! I just remembered a book I once read called I Send a Voice by Eveln somebody about Native American spirituality and there was one thing that stuck with me….when the jesuits came here and were trying to “save” them a native said what the missionary priest thought was a Native American word….”Allesamageeses” and no one sorted out the broken english to here it as “all the same as Jesus” when they were trying to explain one of their legends about a white God coming to them many moons ago.

Okay, that may or may not be true….seems like Darnette would have heard of it at some point but I remember thinking then that there are many legends of Jesus travelling to England with his uncle and maybe travelling into India or beyond…..there are 18 years missing in the Bible and who’s to say? We know lots of folks were travelling great distances…..
      And He was around for 40 days after the ressurection and was walking through walls and here there and everywhere so why not walking on the water all the way to Americas?

So much to ponder!

• onecansay says:

Hello Elaine. So much has been left to deception by the pharisees of any day, whether priest or minister as well. All these millennia what would the reason be THEY would keep this information from US? I know!

My research is extensive in this department and only proves to me that “in the beginning” that there was definitely “a past”.

WE have been here for a very long time, and “toyed” with much over said time.

THEY keep “toying” with US. Problem is, none of this creation is THEIR creation or property, so every trespass is recorded.

Keep faith, as THEY feel THEY are close to “toying” with souls.

When we wear a mask, the Almighty cannot see US. This is when your soul is in grave danger. Stay in the light, do not make flight and fear IS destroyed.

In Peace.

Larry, I looked up the earthquake swarms around Raton NM which you mentioned in yesterday’s blog. The site I found said there had been 18 earthquakes between Monday and Wednesday.
    The distance from here to Raton is about 109 miles as the crow flies. Our ancient caldera, the Valles, spewed ash that far, if I am not mistaken. All the land around here is cover with Valles ash, forming the beige and reddish cliffs characteristic of the mesas.

I was off on my Henry Sinclair dates posted above, in relationship to the Pope’s arrival theory.
    Sinclair sailed about 100 years prior to Columbus, who sailed in 1492, as we all remember from grade school (or at least grade school as we used to know it). But this does not mean that earlier Templars did not come, or voyagers other than the Templars. The New World has been known to mankind for a long time.

I look forward to Heavener information.

7. Bethanne says:

Great to hear the audio with you, larry, and Stewart best-you two are so good together-hope
    there will be more interviews…

Amen, Bethanne! I enjoyed the audio – especially Larry’s “rant”……………Lately, my spirit has been so heavy that I almost feel sick. I can relate to your sick feeling too, Larry. As I write, low lying areas of my town, the town upriver, and another across the river, are being evacuated due to historic flooding. (I’m in Maryland) We are 200 feet above sea level, and know the Lord wants us here. My heart is breaking for my fellow citizens who are about to lose everything. Earth changes are taking a toll everywhere. Even so – come Lord Jesus, come!

9. Richard says:

Include my Amen for the mid-week update with Stewart. Larry you and Stewart compliment each other. I listened on my way home the last 2 nights as I have a 40 min commute. Great listening!

10. Debbie says:

Larry, you always post great information. There is so much to learn. I read more now than ever and still cannot catch up. Thanks again for sharing with us!! Blessings to you!!