Larry Taylor Blog News ~ September 6, 2011

[Space Weather Image]

The sun has been flaring quite a bit recently, especially on the backside and edges towards the direction, away from Earth. Photo [above] is example of sun and image of flare with extreme UV radiation. Even though not Earth directed, we get the UV radiation! However, the sun today, Tuesday, September 6, 2011; sunspot 1283 produced a M5.3 solar flare. The flash was with extreme UV radiation and was Earth directed, so a CME may be headed our way. Space Weather advises STAY-TUNED for updates on today’s solar flare CME…… and you can check their site http://www.spaceweather.com  As a matter of fact, I talked with Augusto Perez recently who suggested the sun is manifesting flares & activity on the backside in regards to an approaching object from that direction having influence upon the sun….????

[ICE, a novel image]

In the last BLOG, I mentioned the novel by Shane Johnson entitled: ICE and did receive some email reports of research on ‘valid clues’ relating to Shane Johnson’s book. I will post some of the data in later blog issues. You can order a used copy from AMAZON, however; there are no new copies left out there, that I’m aware of. Amazon: http://amazon.com  so get a copy while you can. Shane Johnson worked for Nasa & other projects, including movies I believe: From Earth To The Moon & Others………..

A recent interesting report out from Ted Twietmeyer on RENSE http://www.rense.com  is entitled as SHUTTLE PROGRAM DISCONTINUED FOR A HIDDEN REASON and can be read at http://www.rense.com/general94/shut.htm  ……

Augusto Perez has recently updated his Dreams & Visions section on his website with a new experience entitled: THE DAY OF THE LORD IS ALMOST UPON US which can be viewed at http://www.theappearance.com/new-page-26.htm  or you can go to Augusto’s website http://www.theappearance.com  and check out his newsletters there….!

[Luca Scantamburlo, Italy]

Recently, I have made reference to a researcher/journalist in Italy named Luca Scantamburlo and his book out in english entitled: APOLLO 20 – THE DISCLOSURE, Moon: A Joint U.S. and Soviet Space Mission on the Dark Side? ~ This book can be ordered from AMAZON http://amazon.com  including other no english books. This book included DATA and interviews from William Rutledge and mentions EBE MONA LISA. Well, I heard from Luca after my last blog post and he gave permission to release his data to you, including his incredible research website http://www.angelismarriti.it  which is in english too….! The research/data/photos/interviews/ on this site are incredible and is very much related to his book APOLLO 20……….! Thanks Luca………

Also reference William Rutledge moon data, heard from Blog Talk Radio host, Zen Garcia, and found interesting interviews/research/mp3s and audios of Luca on Zen’s website http://www.fallenangels.tv  ~ Thanks, Zen…………

Stan & Holly Deyo have resumed posting DAILY BREAKING NEWS as of today, Tuesday, September 6th ~ Go and see http://standeyo.com ……….sure missed the DEYO stuff, but do understand their need to complete preparedness… http://standeyo.com .

David Eells, Unleavened Bread Ministries, has posted a new DREAM from Sandy Shaw & other related: SERIES OF QUAKES HIT U.S. {Sandy Shaw} which can be read & viewed from http://www.unleavenedbreadministries.org/?page=series ………….

There is so much happening, so fast, I’m overwhelmed, so need to write another BLOG tomorrow, if possible. I’ll try to include some fast-paced EQ data & Middle East data..!

Larry’s BLOG http://larrywtaylor.org

15 Responses to Larry Taylor Blog News ~ September 6, 2011

LARRY , AND ALL BELIEVER STAY ALERT AS THE DEVIL WILL BE MOVING ON US ,MY WIFE BRENDA WAS HANDING CANDY TOO A NEIGHBORS CHILDERN AND WAS ATTACKED BY THIER DOG FOR NO REASON THE DEVIL WILL TRY HARDER NOW TOO BRING FEAR ON US . PRAY FOR THE LORD’S SHIELD AND ARMOR OVER YOUR LOVED ONES. BRENDA WAS ONLY SCRATCH ON THE ARM ,THANK GOD SHE HAD A HEAVY HOODED SWEET SHIRT ON.SHE CAME HOME AND WE PRAYED A HEALING OVER HER . ANIMALS WILL TURN ON PEOPLE NEAR THE COMING OF THE LORD AMEN.THE DEVIL WILL USE THEM ON US . I DO NOT LIKE GIVING THE DEVIL SO MUCH THOUGHT BUT ODD THINGS HAVE BEEN GOING ON .
    NOW THE SUN IS PLAYING IT’S CARD AND IT IS A HAND I WOULD NOT CARE TOO PLAY.
    I AM PRAYING FOR ALL YOU WHO BELIEVE A SHIELD OF ARMOR ON JESUS’S WARRIORS.FOR THE TIME DRAWS NEAR . STAY FOCUSED AND DO NOT DROP YOUR GUARD.THE LORD WILL PRATECT HIS CHILDREN AMEN . GOD BLESS. THANK YOU LARRY FOR YOUR HARD WORK KEEPING UP WITH THE TIME WE LIVE IN AMEN. JOY IN THE LORD ,SHOUT OUT HIS NAME,JESUS ,JESUS WE LOVE YOU AMEN

PLEASE FRIENDS WATCH THIS VID:

3. Eve says:

Thanks for the update to your blog. Things are happening quickly now. I have some friends who realize and are aware. They are deep in prayer. On the other side though, I see the hate ratcheting up and people who used to reasonable, easy to talk to, and asking good questions are now just angry and hateful refusing to hear anything but what they think is right. Keep up the work. You are being prayed for. WE all do need to be in prayer and seeking an even closer relationship with our Father.

4. VJM says:

I just don;t know how you keep up, Larry. thank you for these updates. Will check many of them out. Do you think/feel we are in for anything with this 9-11 anniversary coming up?

VJM ~ Well, I work 48 hours a day and I’m really prayerfully focused on Sept/Oct timeframe, rather than 9/11 FF…????? Many very serious events seem lining up right now so Sept/Oct, very serious…???

Larry, you mentioned the super volcano calderas waking up, on your midweek update with Stewart Best today. I live on an ancient caldera which has not erupted for 60,000 years or so, but was very big in its day. It is called Valles Caldera and is just NW of Los Alamos NM, in the Jemez Mountains (the Jemez is a unique range, separated from the Rockies although in the vicinity of the Rockies). I have been wondering how close an eruption needs to be to be “near” the Caldera. The one which occurred on the border of NM and Colorado a few days ago (5.8, same time as Washington D.C. quake), was fairly near, but I don’t know if that counts as being in or on the caldera. Most people never heard of this one. It’s been dormant a very long time. Cattle used to graze in its filled in cone, now it’s a park. It’s a very beautiful area if someone is interested in touring the site–the whole Jemez is beautiful but was badly scarred by our recent
    wildfire (los Conchas fire) which was the biggest in state history and forced the evacuation of Los Alamos for the second time in this century.

We are also right on the edge of a plate marked by the Rio Grand river, which is just “down the hill” from us, running between the Jemez and the Sangre de Cristo Mountains. Many Indian reservations here. Sacred land everywhere, and the Bandelier Monument of the Pueblos took the brunt of the Los Conchas fire, as well as the Santa Clara reservation, with its sacred lands
    completely destroyed for now.

6. Larry, Setting priorities on moment to moment basis seems vital now. So impressed by prophetic messages on UBM, Confirmations to soon coming events serve to underline what a volatile window we are in. Expect the unexpected seems to be our word for this time. Those insisting on predictability will suffer emotional turmoil and I hear the Spirit coaching us to ‘stay
    adjustable; you don’t know what the day will bring; set priorities accordingly.’ You must be
    running in high gear, trying to keep up with the pace of input. We are all in need prayer for stamina and clarity of mind.
    mmac

7. cindy says:

thank you very much Larry for the blog i’ll check it all out, thanks again for all you do for us, all the info gathering, and sometimes taking a hit in the commet box by RUDE,unGODly people!! i appreciate it and you don’t know me,never seen my face, thank you .cindyb

8. cindy says:

wow! I am glad I went back and read the comments on the blog* I read the blog on my e-mail) things are getting VERY SUPERNATURAL I am not kidding if I even writeJESUS in a blog its like my computer freaks out,takes me clear to another web page or erases my comments and i haft to start agin!the other day traveling a EMERGENCY RESCUE WAS PULLING OUT INTO THE STREET OF A TOWN I WAS GOING THROUGH THE LORD IMPRESSED ON ME TO PRAY FOR THE VICUMES OF THE WRECK GAVE ME A FLASH OF THE INTERSTATE I-35 @ McPherson ks SO i DID,THEN THE ER RESCUE UNIT DISAPERED i LOOKED DOWN THE STREETS ITS GONE?THEN I NEEDED TO GRAB THE EXIT IT WAS THEN I RELIZED I JUST PREYED FOR MY SELF! AND ELDERY PEOPLE IN A CAR, A SIMI WOULD NOT LET US ON THE INTERSTATE THE OTHER LANE WAS OPEN HE JUST WOULD NOT GET OVER!!THE ELDERY PPL WERE FORCED TO TAKE THE SIDE OF THE ROAD ,HALF DITCH ,GOD HAD TO HAVE HIS HAND ON THAT CAR ANY SECOND THEY COULD HAVE ROLLED!! I HIT THE BREAKS THEN THE GAS AND GOT IN BEHIND HIM, CRAZY!!! kicker i am ready to call 911 but change my mind??? and pray for him instead,I look back in my rearview he is GONE!!! where the heck does a simi truck Go! kicker kicker,I am listening to a teaching in my CD player called sealed in the time of clamity!(Perry Stone) keep on GODS armor pray for protection every day, it is UGLY OUT THERE! AS A MATTER OF FACT,I HAVE BEEN KICKED OFF THIS COMMET BOX ABOUT 4 TIMES WHILE TELLING YOU THIS I JUST START AGIN!! PRAISE GOD!! PRAISE GOD!!! I PRAY THE BLOOD OF THE LORD JESUS CHRIST OVER EVERY ONE READING THIS.AND THERE FAMILY.JESUS IS LORD, KING OF KINGS AND SOON COMMING!!!cindyb

9. william says:

I just listened to the update you did with Stewart Best…you guys are incredible together, i dont know what it is, but this was one of the most blessed, interesting, updates i have ever heard. You both are great individually, but together, the way your conversation flows is like a beautiful symphony of the Lord. My mother has started listening to the updates, and she was so happy to hear you would be joing stewart for this update. Just wanted to say i was blessed, and felt an incredible peace listening to you , and Stewart as well. God bless you for sharing your revelations and Word from the Lord. WilliamW