Larry Taylor Blog News ~ July 27, 2011

[Deyo Heat Map]

Well, internet has been very anomalous, enigmatic today, and had trouble today, July 27 with Yahoo Group [no posts] and Yahoo email activity, however; early this morning I had posted a BLOG ‘alert’ reporting this to those readers of blog and others of the problems with the internet. A number of people called me today, reporting they were struggling with the same difficulties and even one blog reply from UK, reporting same thing there in UK..? So, this appears to be “other than just CONUS…..!

As you can see on the Deyo Heat Map [above] there is an extreme concentration of HEAT build-up in Gulf of Mexico area and directly north in U.S. from Gulf Region. I am very concerned that since the ‘gulf-stream’ has stopped, according to a number of sources, there is now NO vent for this heat from the Gulf of Mexico, so the incredible build-up of HEAT is continuing to remain where it is……? Where before the heat was moved by the gulf-stream up the Atlantic towards England, Scotland, etc…..NOT NOW!

Today, talked with Stan Deyo and he is concerned with any system that will develop in the Gulf of Mexico region and feed off those very warm waters + the resulting STORM that might happen…..!!! Check the DEYO website daily for news http://standeyo.com ….

My friend, Don Foreman, please translate this Russian information on the face of this book and send to me privately by email……….Thanks, Larry W. Taylor

Recently, there has been a 1939 Prophecy, High Temperatures & Star Approaching which has surfaced. I can not validate the report but post for you, the reader, to DISCERN for yourself ~ posted by Sonja Steyn 5Doves http://www.fivedoves.com/letters/july2011/sonjas726-5.htm …………..

July 22 post on Quayle Alerts: “Dream of Viewer ~ Veil Being Lifted” at this LINK to read http://stevequayle.com/News.alert/11_Prophetic/110722.veil.lifted.html ….

[photo by Larry Taylor]

Recently found a rock artifact which looks ancient and has the shape of 2 cross inscriptions upon the face. Some requested to view photo image, so here is image of the rock for viewing [above]. I sent a copy to Klaus Dona for his research opinion and did receive an email from Red Elk ~ 2 ancient ‘old’ ones buried there….!!! And I’ll let you know when more data is available. All the rocks in this part of Oachita’s [runs east to west] look very old and from information from Talihina,Oklahoma geologist, these mountains may be from the Gulf of Mexico basin {not politically correct geologic history} so will not place the persons name in this writing, but I know individual in person…! Something to think about!

OK, watching earthquakes & volcanoes closely, including the Puerto Rico Region which is having earthquake swarms as we speak. I didn’t post any earthquake data today as the Yahoo Group & Yahoo has been ‘unavailable’……….So, possibly tomorrow, Thursday AM, will put out a NEWS BLOG, including EQ’s & Volcano reports. So much news happening as we speak and sleep……..?????

BLOG: http://larrywtaylor.org

20 Responses to Larry Taylor Blog News ~ July 27, 2011

1. Rae Danby says:

Hi Larry:

Busy, busy, busy!! I know you said the internet has been pretty screwed up but I have a strange one. Have you ever heard of BELL being down?? I’ve been trying all day today to call their office about an error they made on a bill. I got “Due to technical problems…!” Nobody on their system. So, I tried to do it online. Their chat was off and absolutely nothing went through. At one point in the day, my internet was completely off and it finally came back on…but that is a rare thing to happen. Now, I am talking about Ma BELL…not some little two bit phone company. How is it possible for their entire system to be off for a whole day? Just asking!
    Maybe it is just a glitch. But things are getting so weird that the new normal really IS the new normal. Is there any other funny ‘company shut downs’ going on? This was so unusual that I have never even heard of it happening in my entire lifetime. I will try again tomorrow.
    I hope you are keeping well and that this heat will soon get lost. It is almost creepy how the weather has turned.
    Take care & God bless

Rae

• Elaine says:

I had similar problems last year and did finally get someone on the phone and asked if there was an office within a hundred miles so I could lay out the conflicting statements and straighten it out…..don’t know if she slipped up in saying it, but she told me they don’t have physical offices anymore because it is too dangerous”

Of course I had to say, “So ya mean I am not the only one you are ticking off”

Thanks for posting great information sorry its so “HOT”.
    On a countdown again to come home and tag along with you…Take care
    And good night……Love you……..D.

3. windsofchange says:

Yes I hate to admit it but things are just too strange! I haven’t been having internet problems here in eastern high desert of so.cal.Have you heard about the Pisgah events?It is east of us here and dutchsince and http://www.youtube.com/user/WaronErrorDKos#p/u/0/C4lcJv4-u14,who is one of his subs have been doing some work on this.It has been poo poo’d by many however I saw the sky real weird colored that day 7-23 and it appeared there was a very high bank of brownish,yellowy orange clouds that looked like the recent haboob in Arizona.Although not as dense over the mountains in that direction!(due east)No high winds or fire or smell of smoke that day and I have lived here for a very long time and I know the weather and sky and can sniff and sense stuff! I wrote and told an online friend in Mass.regarding it b/c I was alone(son at friends) and it was un- nerving.Next day I found what dutch had posted and it was like WHAT !? Our EQ activity has also increased lately and I did some research again tonight on this area and it has many “dormat”volcano cones and vents.Also fault lines.I was here during the 1992 Lander’s 7.4 quake.Also the sub’s site has some interesting info as well. I see so much strange stuff lately here in the skies not much fazes me. I like you and Stewart’s talks! Makes me feel so not alone or weird!And how you all cope w/ the incomprehensible and at times insane news of the day/hour/minute! ( : Thanks for doing them for us all!
    IDK about all the bad weather and yeah, the gulf stream.I followed all that after the “spill” and it is crazy that it seems all this wild weather is just accepted. So many ppl are just out to lunch~makes me very sad! Sometimes angry too, but it is really just sadness.
    God bless us all with supernatural wisdom,strength and discernment amen!
    H.E.

4. Lone says:

cropcicleconnector.com / july latest surely depict a messing up with our perception; as depicted in the pineal gland crop. Remember that its all about ‘another matrix’, or, as we re used, ‘false light’ (rays) ; and the pineal gland is thé portal between our perception of worlds

i beg you, stay so close to Him,
    you will know when its Him appearing to you:
    the massive Honour and love is way above anything false
    - do wait for that

see y all soon
    Lone

5. Lone says:

…though Larry -
    with the risk of being wrong -
    i more and more consider this whole ‘elenin’thing, to be about the Opening of the Veil
    - see; we know, that “they ” put the believe in ufos to such extent, that, when enough souls BELIEVE in it, it will happen. Therefore He said “because they believed a lie “(it will happen)
    so
    …all this talk about ’2nd sun ‘etc, is nothing more as ‘inner earth sun ‘
    = the Abyss
    in fact,
    WE are , ourselves, the cause that is opening:
    by giving it attention ( = energy = believe)
    thats why,
    we know what is about to happen: but we only wait for Him

…i ve séen how gorgious are His’… new Creatures… lets wait for that… and its SO soon

6. Rae Danby says:

Hi Elaine..Just replying to your note. I live in Canada-do you? I was just wondering if we are on the same page. I hadn’t heard about the ‘too dangerous’ to have physical offices before. I know BELL has one here and of course many stores. Now, when they have selling promos, I get all kinds of calls from people named Bob, Dave, Joe, etc. who have a very distinct sounding ‘overseas’ accents. They do not sound like a Joe, Dave or Bob!
    However, that was a very interesting point you made. I think I will see if they really are closed up. Very strange isn’t it? Thanks for your info…Rae

• Elaine Sutherland says:

NO! Those are not AT&T (or Bell…changed here in Michigan years ago) They are independent franchize stores to mainly sell cell phones and gizmos that really have trouble dealing with billing for regular service themselves….that is how I ended up with my mess. I didn’t know that and opened a new business land line through one of them. Terrible mistake. They are just stores and not phone company employees.
      They are as excluded from physical offices of the main phone company as we are!

7. Rae Danby says:

I appreciate your input. I will definitely look into it now because that could answer a lot of my questions about ‘land line phone’ problems. Isn’t this blog great? Thank you Larry for a Q & A line..LOL!
    Take care…
    God bless…

Rae

LARRY, FOR SOME REASON I AM PRAYING SOMETHING SPECIAL SHIELD OVER AUGUSTO. THE LORD MOVED MY HEART FOR HIM TODAY . I HAVE YOU IN PRAYER LARRT AND TELL DARNETTE STAY AWAY FROM THEM SNAKES . SHE KNOWS WHAT I MEAN AMEN. WE ARE HAVING A RECORD AMOUNT OF 90 PLUS DAYS HERE AS ALL OVER .CAN WE SAVE SOME OF THIS HEAT FOR THE COLD WINTER TOO COME AMEN . GOD BLESS YOU FRIENDS ,,,, THE OLD MARINE

LARRY I HAVE E-MAILED YOU BUT I AM REPORTING GARDEN FAILYER HERE IN INDIANA. CABBAGE ROTTEN ON HEAD , GREEN BEENS DEAD AND FELL LIKE RUBBER,TOMATOES SPOTTED AND WHOLES . PLANT LIFE IS DIEING AND MAYBE US NEXT WITH NO FOOD .P,LEASE REPLY ON YOUR GROWINGS IF THEY ARE DIEING WHERE YOU ARE AMEN.WE ARE AT THE DOOR OF THE LORD NOW AND HIS WILL BE DONE AMEN. THE OLD MARINE

• Michael Williams says:

Hey Vaughn, you have any pictures of your failing garden. I would like to look at them since I work my job is related to horticulture. I just had one tomato plant die off SUDDENLY due to some white fungus at its base. My problem in PA is leaf damage by rodents and insects. We finally received rain via a series of storms from Thursday-Friday (got about 1-1.5 inches). Before that time we waited almost 4 weeks for rain. Bone dry but we watered our plants almost everyday. For the most part, the tomatoes, peppers, etc look great. We will see though. Any thing can happen. As for the area. The corn looks real bad. many fields of sweet corn are about 2-4 ft with tassel. ears are real small. The feed corn does not look good either. It is much shorter than normal. we will have to wait til harvest to get the real story though. the animals are really getting hungry too. not much food for them. too many times crossing roads lead to too many smashed rabbits, groundhogs and other animals. I have never seen so many animals getting smashed by cars in my life. I know they get hit but this many over a shorter period of time? I don’t know though, it could be normal. You are right. The Lord is near. Closer than what people believe. So many signs and so many blind. Few will listen, few will escape.

• Dolores says:

I LIVE IN NORTHERN MARYLAND. OUR TOMATO PLANTS ARE JUST ABOUT DEAD. THE FEW TOMATOES WE GOT WERE VERY SMALL AND MISSHAPEN. THEY ARE BEEFSTEAK. ECHINACEA PLANTS, HYDRANGEA, DAY LILLIES, AND PRETTY MUCH ALL VEGGIE PLANTS LOOK LIKE THEY DO IN LATE FALL. I HAVE FOUR PUMPKINS THAT ARE RIPE ALREADY!!! CHRYSANTHEMUMS ARE TRYING TO BLOOM. THIS IS CRAZY……………THE HIGH HEAT AND HUMIDITY ARE WEARING OUT THE PLANTS, HUMANS, AND ANIMALS. THEY VISIT OUR LITTLE GARDEN IN SEARCH OF FOOD. OUR BIRD/SQUIRREL FEEDERS GET EMPTY ALMOST AS SOON AS THEY ARE FILLED. WE WATER THE GARDEN DAILY, AS WE HAVE HAD VERY LITTLE RAIN. THE RAIN IN PA. HAS MISSED US. OUR FOUR DOGS DON’T WANT TO GO OUT EVEN TO TAKE CARE OF “BUSINESS’, AND WHO CAN BLAME THEM? THE HEAT BURNS THE SKIN ALMOST IN SECONDS. IT AMAZES ME THAT MOST FOLKS GO ON AS THOUGH THINGS ARE NORMAL – EVEN SUNBATHING!!!!!!! I’VE GIVEN UP TRYING TO WARN. PERHAPS THE LORD HAS GIVEN MANY OVER TO A PERPETUAL SLEEP, AS THEY HAVE NO LOVE OF THE TRUTH.

10. Stephen Daniel says:

I’m astonished how all the people around me sense change, change for the worse at that, but seem to either see reality void of God or claim to know God but live void of reality! I’m beginning to wonder if it’s too late now for preparations. Perhaps for those who call by the name of our Lord, his grace and mercy is the last hope for what is coming shortly. I’m tempted to pray for wisdom to keep me and my family safe, but feel compelled to pray for those who know not what hour we are living in. May Christ Jesus bless you and keep you!

my internet has been slow for a long time. I thought it was just “me” being
    a non-techie. Then my son (techie) said that I had too many “apps” open
    at the same time. I close them carefully, but still it’s slow. Some sites I have
    had to give up on, like Stewart Best’s (particularly his). It opens so slowly and
    then it is hard to “get out of” and I have to close the computer in order to get
    online again. My tech son said that this is because some sites use too fancy
    programming that is not usable by older computers. I am not sure he is right,
    especially reading the trouble others have had.

However, I’ve never had trouble with a really springy site like the Deyos or
    this blog of yours, Larry. Five Doves is virtually immune to problems. So far.

12. Betty says:

If this is too much off topic, Larry, please feel free to delete. This is what I saw in the Bible last night:
    I was reading last night and came across this in Proverbs 24:21-22 (KJV):

My son, fear thou the Lord and the king: and meddle not with them that are given to change: For their calamity shall rise suddenly; and who knoweth the ruin of them both?
    In my notes by the commentator it says:
    “Those “given to change” speak of anarchy. The spirit of anarchy is one of the most, if not the most, dangerous spirits that can get hold of men”

I realize the standard interpretation of this verse has always been to obey the government, etc., but just maybe an instruction to us to “not meddle with them that are given to change” because they have a spirit of anarchy could refer to those who, by whatever means, get in power and bring about the anarchy. Anarchy can and often does come from usurpers such as we have now. Dictators seem to always use the mantra “change” to get in power.

Betty: Yes, indeed, we are seeing that CHANGE now in muslim movement in the middle east [not good] and within the ole’ USA by Obama & associates [again not good] so we shall also see the FRUIT of these changes and just in all, not good!!!

Hey Betty! I have thought the same thing! And I remember when I was first led to that scripture was the exact same day (during the last prez election) as I found a verse in Isiah that says “when the towers have fallen in the day of great slaughter!!!!” Hmmmmm, always amazed at how intricately brilliant our Lord made the Bible!

Elaine: Yes, interesting how ‘up to date’ old scripture is…!

• Elaine says:

oh yeah! Like reading a newspaper for the last couple of years….um, I mean like reading an old fashioned newspaper….you know, back when they actually had the real news?

Off topic but I am watching falling skies right now and as I am sure you know….LONG WALKERS!!!! Next week is the two hour season finale….would love to see you blog your thoughts on this series!