Larry Taylor Blog News ~ July 13, 2011

[Space Weather Image]

Well, the Sun keeps on with the anomalies, unexplained activities that continue to influence Planet Earth. The Sun photo image above {space weather} is a very strange photographed event of a coronal mass ejection (CME) in just the last few days which sent a ‘weak’ influence to Earth’s magnetic field on July 12, however; some of the unknown data from this (CME) was the finding of several extreme UV [ultraviolet] wavelengths invisible to the human eye….! NASA’s Solar Dynamics Observatory captured the image of the event on the sun. Space Weather http://www.spaceweather.com ……….

[Marzulli Photo Image]

L.A. Marzulli’s Blog http://lamarzulli.wordpress.com Tuesday, July 12, posted the above photo image of the Sun and Nasa image with observable object in the image by the sun. L.A. wrote an analysis & commentary on this photo image and entitled the report for the day as “Signs in the Heavens?” related: Giant Black Cube Near the Sun – Seen on Nasa Soho images…..?

Received an email from ROZZ [Kristen Spurgeon] who indicated she will have a Blog Talk Radio program today, Wednesday, July 13, with guest JOHN MOORE and that one of the topics will be the ‘elusive’ & ‘secret’ information on the BLACK KNIGHT SATELLITE in orbit around Planet Earth, an ANCIENT satellite, and what might members of Congress know of that….? http://www.blogtalkradio.com/the-endtime-tribune  or http://www.blogtalkradio.com/the-endtime-tribune/preparing-for-battle ………..!

By the way ~ the latest Best-Taylor Web Audio Update #179 is uploaded to The Light Gate website for FREE listen or download http://www.thelightgate.com and might check out one of the world’s most “controversial” blogs, it seems, by Stewart Best ~ Never A Dull Moment on that BLOG: http://lightgateblogger ……..

Stan & Holly Deyo report the most incredible NEWS with PHOTOS..! And prophetic words, incidents, data, from multiple dimensions…….HA! Don’t know when they sleep..? But be sure to check the DEYO website out daily + http://standeyo.com and view their amazing list of PREPS…..!

[Glenn Beck Knesset Address]

Glenn Beck on July 11, addressed Israel’s Knesset in regards to a special WARNING, including word on Palestinian issues and DANGERS surrounding Israel. Then the news came of Beck moving from New York to Dallas, Texas….? Does Glenn Beck, who much of the MainStreamMedia reports to be a CLOWN, know something others don’t…………??? Might check daily news from Beck perspective http://www.theblaze.com

There was an interesting post recently on 5Doves website by Frank R. Molver, which can be viewed, if still there, at this link: http://www.fivedoves.com/letters/july2011/frankm712-3.htm with the re: Sonja’s NDE Dream ~ Space Shuttle & Objects Hitting the Earth……….! DISCERN INFORMATION

I have seen some recent reports on the book: “Hercolubus or Red Planet” by V.M. Rabolu, originally printed in Colombia as “Hercolubus O Planeta Rojo” and translated into English now, available on http://amazon.com books – DISCERN CLOSELY..! And statement by the author, V.M. Rabolu: “What I affirm in this book is a prophecy that will be fulfilled very shortly, because I am certain about the end of the planet: I know it. I am not frightening but WARNING, because I am distressed about this poor humanity. These events will not be long in coming and there is no time to waste with illusory things..” In the book is data and remarks on various things: Remote Viewing, OBE, Other Than Humans,….DISCERN!

Recently, I had a Dream/Vision Experience [Larry Taylor] which I will try to POST in the next BLOG. It is about an INCOMING of something that appeared to me as a ‘piece’ of a comet…..???? It came from the south, going north in the atmosphere, over America…….! So stay-tuned!

Larry W. Taylor’s BLOG http://larrywtaylor.org

16 Responses to Larry Taylor Blog News ~ July 13, 2011

Love the Blog News. It is Awesome as always. You can definately
    Feel the Suns love of Mother Earth. But I think he’s getting possesive from the Heat.
    It was over 80 @ 6 am in Ft Worth. Have a good day and try to stay cool.
    Love you……..D.

• Dolores says:

Darnette,
      In the mid-Atlantic we are also having 100 degree temps with the “feels like” in the 110′s. Also dirty air. We are used to heat and high humidity, but this is crazy. My grandson was in the sun for a SHORT time. His face swelled up so much he was hardly recognizable. He had blisters as well. The doctor said it was second degree sunburn. Never seen anything like it. My daughter finally “gets” what I’ve been telling her – that the sun is NOT acting normally, and the UV is off the charts. I still see clueless people revelling in the sunshine. Some folk’s never learn………………

LARRY , OBAMA JUST GO AHEAD AND BLOCK OUR S.S.S. CHECKS AND THERE WILL BE BLOOD IN THE STREETS . FOR A SO CALLED PRESIDENT TOO MAKE A STATEMENT LIKE THAT ,SHOULD BE INPEACHED NOW TODAY NOT LATER.I AM SO SICK OF THE DEAD HEAD AMERICAN PEOPLE , NO DOUGHT THE LORD IS DONE WITH US .GOD BLESS WHOBELIEVE IN THE LORD . THE OLD MARINE. I AM PRAYING FOR YOU LARRY

LARRY I AM SORRY BUT I FEEL THIS IS THE MOST IMPORTANT THING GOING ON AS AN ACT OF CONTROL BY THE EVIL ONES . THE OLD MARINE

You’re right, Vaughn. Seniors are struggling as it is. The price of EVERYTHING is rising. If SS checks are stopped for any length of time many seniors will be forced into drastic cost cutting measures, such as turning off air conditioners in this terrible heat, and cutting back on food and meds. Some will die. This is what the powers that be want. Sadly, the American “sheeple” have short memories and will continue to “vote” these demons back into office.

Larry – “update 179″ was awesome! I can’t tell you how much I appreciate all the time and effort you put into keeping us informed. Your ministry is priceless. Am praying for you.

Looking forward to Rozz’s interview with John Moore.
    Blessings, Dolores

6. Logan says:

Larry, may I digress from this blog entry to say something about your latest talk with GeorgeAnn, please. You mentioned again your problem with the Jesus or Yeshua (however one may spell that name) question.
    We all know that Jesus was Hebrew. At the beginning of Matthew’s Gospel there is a long linage listed going back to Adam, the point of which isn’t so much that he was Joseph’s son but that he was a Hebrew’s Hebrew. When the angel told Joseph what to name this most Hebrew child I find it impossible to believe he’d be given a Greek name, not the chosen one of the chosen people with a Gentile name. BUT, with all the persecutions against Jews and anything Jewish that went on for fifty plus years after 70AD, and the Church being largely Gentile by then, the Gentiles adopted the name Jesus to avoid persecution and to be more acceptable in their cultures. And of course Yeshua and Jesus both mean Salvation in their respective languages. With the Jewish Church becoming a very tiny number with time the name Jesus is what stuck and the Lord being gracious as he is has allow himself to be called Jesus in the various Gentile cultures around the world, since no other name was known to them. And as you say, the demons know that name and tremble. That being the case, Jesus isn’t the wrong name, though it’s not likely his original name, but since he seems to answer to both and the demons respond to both, then we can go with which ever seems best in our heart and not be wrong. Sure, there will always be the anal among us who just have to see it one way or the other but when you look at history it is obvious that either name is accepted by Him, so train yourself to ignore the anal and their self righteousness, and of course, don’t you be anal either.
    Blessing to you Larry and much thanks for all your efforts, Logan

• Larry W. Taylor says:

Logan: I don’t have a problem with Jesus or Yeshua…..some others do!
      HE ‘knows’ who HE is….! It’s that simple!

7. mtn lady says:

Wow…so much stuff happening folks…..we just have to keep on hanging on…..God never said this was going to be a cake walk…..look how the little innocent children, animals are suffering. They didn’t do anything….we must endure, draw strength from one another and the Word of God….Thank you Larry – I didn’t know about trolls and gobblins…I thought they were only in horror movies!! But apparently, they’ve crept out….we can EXPECT that the evil one will send his minions out to rob, kill and destroy like the Lord says…..lookit the ones in Washington!!! Many blessings you saints of God!! jr

8. Rozz says:

Is 21:6 “LET THE WATCHMAN DECLARE WHAT HE SEES”.

• Rozz honey i just wanted you to know i cried with you the other day on your show.I am trying to wake people up and it seems they have a spiritual block and untill something really bad happens they will not listen.
      Bless you my dear!
      Margaret

• Rozz says:

Im still in that mode was crying yesterday,lol It is good to be still and just let him in. Father (Jesus Christ) is awesome he loves us , even through our mess.. Bless you Margaret

I just returned to Los Alamos NM after 15 days escaping smoke. However, the sulfurous smoke is coming in tonight, the sky is a dirty yellow gray, the sun is a red headlight coming through this, sinister looking from here. This smoke is more hazardous to me than to most, as I have a disease in which attacks such as high blood pressure and pain throughout the body are triggered by sulfur and other toxins in the smoke. This is my second evacuation from Los Alamos. The fire is not immediately a threat–it is burning NE of here and other places, but the smoke keeps hitting us. I got some awesome prayer in Carlsbad NM where I attended the church we used to belong to—-wish I were there, although I suppose they will be impacted by earthquake and tsunami, being right on the coast. It’s awful to come back to this terrible place, although I appreciate my nice neighbors. Need God’s help and I think I may need it more if the smoke keeps socking us.

Mariel

10. Rozz says:

Heavenly Father,
    Thank you Lord for your mercy and grace , Father please exaust these flames and smoke around Mariel, Lord protect her Lord from this horrible fire that is around her encamp angels around her Father (Jesus Christ) Place a hedge of protection around her , and kep her lungs free of this mess. Father I ask this Jesus name..Amen..Amen

• Mariel Strauss says:

Amen to Rozz’s prayer for me, and may Rozz and all here be protected,
      also, against the attacks coming to frequently now.

Mariel