Larry Taylor Blog News ~ July 2, 2011

[Angelic Cloud - Gladewater,TX]

Recently, I received a letter from an old friend, Brother Ben [Ben McKnight] of Gladewater, Texas reporting a cloud anomaly over his house located near the area of West Lake Road on Lake Gladewater. Brother Ben as many have known Ben from shortwave radio programs, songs, tapes, newsletters over the years; has been under spiritual attack for some time now and felt this was a sign of turn of events….! This photo was taken by Linda Rumbaugh on West lake as “captured angelic cloud formation” on her cell phone and printed in the local Gladewater Mirror News………………

Today, Saturday, July 2, 2011 has been very hot with reading of 109F on my back deck area and the sun was very bright and prickled your skin. Talked with Stewart Best who said the UV readings in my area were 11-12+ and very strong this Saturday. The UV Friday was 10+ and I saw that my plants leaves were tinged in darkening colors, almost burned..! It is very difficult for the pets and wildlife too! And I’ve also noticed some of my cats were having darker colored hair than before…? No answer for that, except they seem to stay out of the sun most of each day. Smarter than humans…!!

Stewart Best and I completed a recent Best-Taylor Web Audio Update #178, I think, and it should be up for FREE listen or download http://www.thelightgate.com  and Stewart does the Blog now, with his blog site http://lightgateblogger.com  and Stewart & I talked in a recent recording about his “non-event” PROJECT REDSTAR and an ultra-black project named PROJECT REDSUN, involving the planet Mars…………???

[Hawaii Telescope image]

The above photo image was captured on film by Canada-France-Hawaii Telescope on Mauna Kea. Image of an ‘unknown’ bubble-like visual object and was posted in the media on http://www.dailymail.co.uk while reported by Holly Deyo in DEYO NEWS under the title of: UFO, ‘Star Gate’ or Ballistic Missile? – Mysterious Bubble-Like Light Burst Seen Over Hawaii http://standeyo.com ………………….

Barry Roffman, Torah Code Expert/Researcher/Explorer, has a new mysterious code matrix “under construction” in his research entitled: MARS STONEWALL and the research page for this data can be found http://www.arkcode.com/photo4_13.html  or you can view his Torah Code work at http://www.arkcode.com Remember this page is UNDER CONSTRUCTION……

Here is an interesting older article on Financial Sense website and by J.R. Nyquist, which has some data maybe everyone should consider as events are happening so fast all around us http://www.financialsense.com/contributors/jr-nyquist/those-who-know-will-understand ………………….

Had someone ask me for a trailer clip on the movie KNOWING, as they had not seen the DVD or movie…? Hope this works http://amazon.imdb.com/video/imdb/vi3391554329 .

I’ll be watching the earthquakes & volcanoes, earth change data this July 4 weekend and also with an eye on the Middle East, especially the Gaza flotilla group, Turkish-Syrian border region, Israel, etc………………..

LarrywTaylor BLOG http://larrywtaylor.org

18 Responses to Larry Taylor Blog News ~ July 2, 2011

Great sign in the clouds for your friend Ben!
    I remember having troubles in my life after relocating to the city where I live and am very happy now….and A huge cloud hand, palm down like a benediction glided over the city! I asked half a dozen people on the street to look up at the “hand of God” blessing us and all saw it (or said they did) but acted real ho-hum like it happens every day!
    I treasured it as a wave “Hello” from my Lord!

2. Thanks for the update Larry.More bad news hope a quake was not the cause
    Exxon oil spills in Yellowstone River, forces evacuations
    Spill stretches over dozens of miles; not sure what caused pipeline break

Margaret: I checked the Yellowstone data, nothing, BUT knowing how Stan Deyo says they hide [keep secret] so much Yellowstone data now, sure could have been earthmovement?
      Thanks,

3. Norm says:

Thank you Larry, your updates and info are
    APPRECIATED…………..

4. Toni says:

Hi Larry,
    I just finished listening to Darnette’s two shapeshifter programs with Georgeann Hughes, excellent I might add. Concerning the Hopi’s 9th prophecy, I’ll be watching the Space Station this month, as well as this final Space Shuttle mission which launches on July 8. Ed Dames’ “Kill Shot” view may come to fruition, God protect our astronauts. Could be a very interesting month. God bless you both.

5. Larry
    Great Photos’ and great posts. The Information is really good and a witness………
    love you D.

LARRY, I AM GOING TOO LEAVE A COMMENT , BUT REMEMBER I AM A JESUS CRAZY NUT.EVERY DAY I GO OUT THERE IS AN ENERGY THAT IS IN THE AIR LIKE NEVER FELT BEFORE.MY CAT AVOIDS THE SUN HIDES UNDER THINGS.THANK GOD THE LORD HAD ME BUILD A LOT OFF SHADE AREAS . OUR GARDEN HAS LEAVES LIKE LIFE HAS BEEN DRAINED FROM THEM . SOME CORN HAS ODD GROWTH ON IT.WE ARE SO NOT RIGHT WITH ALL THIS COMING ON MAN .WHAT HAVE THEY DONE ,GOD IS ANGRY AT US .I PRAY FOR ALL TOO BE GIVEN ONE LAST CHANCE TOO EXCEPT THE LORD AMEN.MY HEART IS HEAVY OVER ALL THE SIN . I AM READY TOO GO HOME AMEN THOSE OF YOU WHO LOVE THIS WORLD SO MUCH CAN HAVE IT I AM DONE.COME TAKE ME HOME FATHER AMEN .GOD BLESS , THE OLD MARINE

• Toni says:

Hey Old Marine,
      Hang in there awhile longer, many will need your courage and skills in the coming days.
      OOrah!

• Toni says:

For you Vaughn. We appreciate your service. God bless all our Marines, who are for life, and all our service men and women.

7. Larry,
    Is it possible that the unknown bubble-like object could be a hologram which is projected against the backdrop of particulate chem-trail matter? I have heard that Project Blue Beam will use man-made holograms to deceive people into believing in things that are not really happening.

8. Lone says:

please read,

though some minor points i disagree,
    the overall hits home, very much
    …. please be aware…. the impending darkness is something to fear

bless you all
    Lone

9. Justin Currie says:

Here is another interesting point on why prices are increasing. My sister works for an import/export type company in Britain.

She says the EU has banned flourescent lights and you are no longer allowed to import them. They now have to use triphosphor lights….guess where triphosphor comes from………Japan!!
    Since the quake and tsunami the cost of triphosphor has gone from 500 pounds per ton to 3,500 pounds per ton (last month) and will be 5,500 pounds per ton this month. EU wont let up on their flourescent ban though.

And so the poorer of humanity gets more oppressed.

Bring on the global warming, the more CO2 we can produce (plant food) the more the plants can grow and the more oxygen we get.

PS In South Africa here the sun is really nothing like you guys in the north describe……lets see when summer gets here.

TONI THANK YOU AND GOD BLESS YOU FRIEND .THAT HYMM BRINGS TAERS TOO MY EYES . ALL THE YOUNG MEN THAT SERVED WITH ME AMEN .I WILL SEE THEM SOON .
    THANK YOU AGAIN FRIENDS . THE OLD MARINE

11. VJM says:

Larry, #178 doesn’t seem to have a link on his site and can’t find it on his blog.

I do want to talk about the rapture for a moment too…

In this article, I like how it says…

The world as it exists in 2011 is truly a world of two realities. There is the Fantasy Reality that exists within the walls of America(and to some extent, Western Europe), and there is the cold, hard reality that exists everywhere else. It is the reality that causes Chinese Christians to be brutally tortured by the evil Communist government, to be repeatedly shocked by electric batons in their genital regions, to be lowered into sewage water for days until they develop gangrene and lose limbs.
    It is the reality that causes Russian truth-tellers and men of principle to be beaten like dogs by agents of the communist Russian gang. It is the reality that causes patriotic dissidents in Belarus to be imprisoned and tortured into silence and submission. It is the reality that causes Christians to be executed in Egypt, that causes women to be raped by Iranian soldiers, that causes the innocent North Korean orphan to die of starvation.

–This, to me, speaks directly to the incredibly narrow, if not ehtnocentric focus that we christians will be somehow be spared from all these horrors when in fact as I always say, christians are ALREADY suffering tribulation-like horrors around the world. Who are we in the West, fat and lazy, really think we will all be spared such too? Doubt it. I sometimes wonder if this bandaid hope of rapture so many have is what will lead to the great falling away the bible talks about in the end days as so many will be disillussioned that the rapture did not happen and just how much has happed that is truly awful. Will people lose faith? It may well not even take an alien deception, although I realize Revelations clearly warns that in the days even the elect might be deceivedby signs in the heavenlies. hmmm.

12. Joseph De pasquale says:

Mr. Taylor, l lost my tape of Brother Ben’s music. I listened to his 70th week magazine show on wwcr in the 90s and his music has always helped me in hard times. I just lost my wife to ovarian cancer after a two year battle and would like to get in contact with Brother Ben to try to get another copy of his music in,the form of a cd this time if available to comfort me in these hard times. If you can assist me in contacting Brother Ben regarding this request I would be very greatful. Thank you. Brother Joseph.