Larry Taylor Blog News ~ June 21, 2011

[Nasa Super Solar Flare Image]

Well, much has been mentioned about the Sun recently and an event or events that may be coming…? This is from many past and present sources! And Stan Deyo was Monday night guest with George Noory on Coast To Coast AM News Segment which can be heard + map on the DEYO website http://standeyo.com or http://www.coasttocoastam.com on the news segment with George. Stan mentioning the sun and events, changes ongoing, plus the DEYO MAP http://www.standeyo.com/podcast/110621.USA_HOPI_sea_level_m.jpg in which the DEYO MAP shows the serious changes ~ check it out!

[Space Weather CME Incoming]

Space Weather News reports: CME Incoming ~ Magnetic fields above sunspot complex 1236 erupted in the early hours of June 21, producing a C7-class solar flare and full halo CME. Expanding cloud appears to be heading almost directly at Earth. The incoming C7-class CME cloud could trigger polar geomagnetic storms when it reaches Earth on or about June 23rd…..http://www.spaceweather.com stay-tuned….

A new feature of L.A. Marzulli BLOG is the L.A. Marzulli VIDEO Daily Update, beginning with June 20, 2011 entitled: “Lawlessness”….SEE http://vimeo.com/25405499  and the Blog website for news & other posts is http://lamarzulli.wordpress.com , while Marzulli’s website is http://www.lamarzulli.net . STAN DEYO will guest ACCELERATION RADIO with L.A. Marzulli on Wednesday night…………

[Video Trailer Apollo 18]

Recently with controversial information about data from William Rutledge and ‘ship on the moon’ report of later Apollo missions, thought this new movie APOLLO 18 trailer would be very interesting indeed….Click onto video trailer above to view….!

Stewart Best and I discussed some of this William Rutledge data & moon craft, mona lisa, etc. in previous audio updates http://www.thelightgate.com and story coverage article plus photos are on Gary Vey’s VIEWZONE website http://www.viewzone.com . Stewart Best BLOG is at http://lightgateblogger.com with today’s new blog post reporting a new Audio Update for WEB #177 is up and available for FREE download or listen……….

[SEED the series, Rob Skiba]

Check out the Rob Skiba {youtube} video for SEED the series movie, possibly coming soon on a planet near you……….more later! http://www.seedtheseries.com/see.html coming from Rob Skiba……

OK, getting late tonight, Tuesday, so better put an ending on this Blog News data for today & more in the next Blog on Trolls & Goblins and just a quick note ~ disturbing reports coming in of troop movements in U.S. {drill only} ? And the Middle East is cooking with ‘trouble’ brewing…………more later!

LarrywTaylor Blog http://larrywtaylor.org

12 Responses to Larry Taylor Blog News ~ June 21, 2011

1. Larry W. Taylor says:

Guys,
    My video clips on this June 21, 2011 blog seem to NOT be working today! Please go to any LINKS I’ve placed in the writing, regarding video clips, and watch from LINK site…! sorry….

2. Larry,
    Loved your blog and all the events in there. Interesting to say the least. Can’t wait to get home to get more
    information . Thank you for keeping me posted on current events since i never get to the news at least i can
    keep up on information….. Love you ……………………..Darnette Taylor

LARRY ,THE SUN IS HOTTER THAN BLUE BLAZZIES. THE MOON AND THE SUN WERE OUT AT 10:OO AM YESTERDAY , ODD. GARDEN GROWING LIKE SUPER FAST , NOT RIGHT.CORN IS WAIST HIGH ALREADY AND I PLANTED LATE, BEAN ARE WAY OVER GROWN.MOST MOVIES I WATCH HAVE CHEM-TRAILS IN SKY , ODD. I AM PRAYING FOR THE BELIEVERS IN THE LORD JESUS CHRIST.THE CAN COME AND TAKE US HOME SOON AMEN. THE OLD MARINE. HI ROZZ, HI STEWART AND GOERGE ANN GOD BLESS
    DARNETTE TAKE CARE OF OLD LARRY , BLESS YOU DARNETTE .

VAUGHN,
    KNOW WHAT YOU MEAN ABOUT THE MOON AND SUN. SCRIPTURE SAYS THAT “THE SUN SHALL NOT SMITE THEE BY DAY, NOR THE MOON BY NIGHT”. THIS SEEMS TO IMPLY THAT THE TIME WILL COME WHEN PEOPLE WILL BE GETTING ‘MOON BURNED’, OTHERWISE WHY WOULD THE SCRIPTURE SAY SUCH A THING? OUR GARDEN IS ALSO GROWING SUPERFAST. WAS THINKING YESTERDAY THAT BY THE END OF JULY, IF NOT SOONER, OUR VEGETABLE GARDEN WILL BE DONE FOR THE SEASON. BEYOND STRANGE! NEVER SEEN ANYTHING LIKE IT. AM ALSO PRAYING FOR BELIEVERS IN JESUS EVERYWHERE – ESPECIALLY HIS WATCHMEN, SUCH AS LARRY…………..GOD BLESS EACH OF YOU, MY DEAR BROTHERS AND SISTERS…………..

5. June says:

I was so blessed to see your Blog being posted on the news portion at Standeyo.com….hopefully more people will come to see what you share! I am blessed every time I hear you and Stewart’s updates as well as reading your Blogs. Thank you so much for all the time and effort you put in to everything you do, as you store up treasure in Heaven!

6. VJM says:

I look forward to hearing more and will check out #177 podcast too.

BTW, Larry, FYI: http://www.standeyo.com/podcast/110621.USA_HOPI_sea_level_m.jpg is not working. Do you have another link perhaps? Thx.

7. karen says:

#`177 was a great update, i really enjoy you and stewart. so much going on, like we are living in a whirlwind.

8. Debbie says:

Thank you so much for your blog updates and for the Lightgate updates with Stewart. There are many out here that appreciate what you do for all of us. One of the things that I am thankful for is your perseverance through all the naysayers. I pray for you and your wife, for protection, wisdom and strength to endure all the personal attacks.
    May the Lord Bless You!!!

9. Stephen Daniel Motter says:

Thank you Larry! I can’t begin to tell you what a blessing your efforts and work have been to me, my family (whom I try to keep informed) and other friends I relay info to. Technology is being used for much evil in our world today, but praise our Lord Jesus Christ that HE can use it for his glory too! No matter what our personal earthly future(s) are, I know that more people have seen truth today, than would have without the selfless work of you, Stewart, and many other men of God. It is my prayer, that he might give you the rest and strength to continue this remarkable journey he has sent you on in life.

10. Hi, Larry …. I’ve been trying to keep up with things since I left KHNC. One thing I have done is a l9ot of writing. I’m moving most of my content to WordPress. I like the layout and the things I can do with it.

11. Justin Currie says:

Hi larry, great to find your blog at last. Been following your updates with Stewart on lightgate a long time now.I live in South Africa and well, the sun is not as hot, the moon not as bright and the weather not as crazy here…..well not yet anyway…perhaps I am on another planet?? I have been keeping up with Stan’s stuff, Cutting edge and others too. One thing I do confirm is that the sun is in a different position from last year.

I am from the “Roof of the world” as quoted from the movie 2012, a real interesting quote from the end of the movie and also rather odd. This was when all was done and dusted, that the ships were going to the roof of the world Kwazulu Natal in South Africa. My sister has bought a farm there at about the highest point except for the Drakensburg mountains and where my brother now lives and where I hope to move to soon.

About the “roof of the world” quote, a little while ago ( I think it was also on the lightgate website) there was made a youtube video of comet Elenin, with info from NASA’s JPL lab. This person thought that on Elenin’s exit from our solar system that the Earth may get flipped. If that happened, then Kwazulu Natal would pretty much end up where Israel is now and in a sense become the “roof of the world”.

No one else seems to have picked up on that one yet….yup the movie makers know stuff we don’t….perhaps.
    Take care
    Justin

12. Tony says:

Almost fell out over the Goblins, that was always one of my favorite Dean Koontz books, wish they would make that one a movie. Think they would look like the things in Fifth Element? God Bless and thanks to you and Mr. Best for all the work you do.