Larry Taylor Blog News ~ June 15, 2011

[photo image of craft: Hugo, Oklahoma]

Well, tonight, Wednesday, June 15, 2011; I will guest on ACCELERATION RADIO with host, L.A. Marzulli discussing “Dreams & Visions”……..! Should be an interesting show as L.A. Marzulli is an incredible & intense Radio Host!

L.A. Marzulli has a BLOG which I view daily for news, articles, and really strange stuff that many times escapes mainstream media, but L.A. is always searching for the ‘hidden’ clues that others miss. Check L.A.’s BLOG http://lamarzulli.wordpress.com and also his website http://lamarzulli.net ……

You can listen to Wednesday’s show beginning at 7pm Pacific, 8pm Mountain, 9pm in the Central time zone on the internet at http://www.theamericanvoice.com or satellite and call in 800-596-8191 to the show…….

By the way, the above photo image is a photo taken by Darnette Taylor in 2004 in the sky over Hugo, Oklahoma and story posted with photo at http://rense.com website. This craft is still listed as unknown source and mufon when contacted and photo emailed to them, did not, I repeat, did not investigate – What did they know?

[photo image by Darnette Taylor 2004]

Craft was self-illuminating in the dark sky over Hugo, Oklahoma and as I was working as a Sheriff Deputy there at the time [Larry Taylor] I saw numerous flashes of light in the sky before this photo was taken by my wife, Darnette………….And, interestingly, later pressure was applied for me to leave the Hugo, Oklahoma area, along with community talk of me being quote “crazy deputy”….That’s how it works folks!

Anyway, I’ll be on tonight 9pm Central with a most interesting host, L.A. Marzulli and maybe ‘skies the limit’……………….HA!

LarrywTaylor BLOG http://larrywtaylor.org

18 Responses to Larry Taylor Blog News ~ June 15, 2011

I read the further Elenin/X material posted by you today, March 15, and found it extremely interesting! Little by little, information is emerging. I will be listening to you tonight.

2. Kim says:

Larry, good luck on the show tonight. May the blessing of the Lord be upon you both during this time we are in. God bless. Kim

I am sooooo eager to hear the show! And Larry, you are just the “crazy” that I love to listen to…..Crazy about Jesus and truth!

4. jim says:

Looking forward to the show Larry.You and LA work well together,thats for sure.
    May the Lord Bless you both…

jim

5. Tony says:

So many people are going to have their little world shaken when Lots of craft show up. Then we will see who was the crazy ones the ones that spoke truth or the ones living in denile. Peace.

6. Chad says:

Hey Larry. Do you have any information on the Nebraska Nuke Plant at a level 4 and getting worse?

Thanks.
    Chad

7. Elaine Sutherland says:

What a great 24 hours for listening! Rozz and L.A. yesterday afternoon, Larry on Marzulli last night and now I am listening to Update 175 on Lightgate!
    Larry just said he is taking kelp and I thought I’d throw in that if anyone cannot find kelp that you can paint a patch of regular iodine on your skin and it will absorb to your thyroid.
    And then….I heard that honey could be used in a drawing salve and, whaddya know…..when I did a search found that a drop of iodine mixed with a drop of honey is the recipe for a splinter….well, I had a stubborn hardwood splinter in the tip of my right index finger. It affected everything I tried to do and it had fought me for two days….so I tried the honey/iodine mix and put a piece of wax paper and a bandaid over it. Supposed to leave it for 24 hours or more….now remember, this was in hard callous and really buried…..well, about 3 measley hours later I got the bandaid wet and when I went to change it, I gently squeezed my finger tip and the splinter just popped out! no sign of pain or irritation left because honey is antibacterial too!

Bladderwrack will also work if you can’t find kelp. Both can be purchased at your local Vitamin Shoppe………Still trying to find and download yesterday’s Rozz and LA interview. Always LOVE Larry and LA together………..

• Elaine Sutherland says:

that is how I got it last night….should still be the top selection on the list. Click and it will play on that screen

• Elaine says:

Wow, It is October 29th and I just got a new comment notice email from this June blog! I guess it was just a nudge from the Lord to add a note about boron! Fukishima is still spewing and we should all still be vigilant about kelp, bladderwrack, etc. but I also heard that boron absorbs any radiation in your body and then you just pass it! There are very inexpensive capsules and I take one or two every day.
      I also saw an article that some dairy’s in Hawaii have been adding boron to the milk and letting it sit for a day then pouring off the good milk leaving the boron saturated dregs before sending it to market….so I have been adding boron to my milk here in Michigan and letting it sit over night before using and then throw away the bottom inch as I finish the jug…..can’t hurt!

9. karen says:

larry, i really enjoyed your interview. especially the part talking about using anointing oil, can you explain more on this? id really like to learn about this. thank you

10. VJM says:

Larry, I wanted to comment on your talk with Stewart Best (#176 on his site) where you mentioned the “Knowing” DVD you just ordered to replace your last one now has “Predictions” added to the title as a sort of subtitle. That does in fact happen to other movies too, usually when sequels are made or prequels, which supports my initial contention I emailed you about that the writer was originally going to write a sequel of sorts (whether he is no or not, is debatable).

Think of the original 1977 “Star Wars.” It was always called that until George Lucas decided to make the prequel trilogy and then, lo and behold, the title changed to: “Star Wars: A New Hope” adn then later still, as it is now, they added “Episode IV”.

Another movie that did this was Rambo. The first movie was “First Blood” then there was “Rambo” as its sequel. Before the 3rd installment came, it was changed to “Rambo: First Blood Part II” then oddly the third one was not called, First Blood Part III but simply Rambo III.

I can think of other movies where a subtitle (but no part number) was added later, before another in the series but they escape me now. Anyway, all this to again say, I would not at all be surprised if the film studio plans to make another Knowing movie, perhaps one in tangent with the original storyline but different characters? Just thought you’d like to know.

All the best to you.

P.S. I really enjoyed your two latest talks with Stewart Best on his blog, lightgateblogger.com. Very interesting about Elenin! I’ll see if I can find your latest show talk with Marzulli too. Thank you.

11. VJM says:

TY for this other radio show link just put up as I could never find that show you mentioned in your last post. Will try again tomorrow…..after finally getting some sleep now, being that it is close to 1:00AM here!

I don’t own a TV so will rely on you to fill us in on the show. Thx Larry.