Larry Taylor Blog News ~ June 7, 2011

Well, here we are at Tuesday morning, June 7, 2011 and off to a good start, with a radio show with ROZZ [Kristen Spurgeon] set for 11am, my central time, 12noon for Augusto Perez and 9am pacific for Rozz. Tune in, might be interesting….! You can hear the show on the internet, I believe at http://www.blogtalkradio.com/the-endtime-tribune/2011/06/07/preparing-for-battle  so listen in if you can….!

Today’s photo image is from the movie KNOWING with Nicholas Cage and I’m doing some checking on something related to that movie. Maybe just another CLUE, maybe not…? Mentioned something about it on 2-hour recording Sunday with Stewart Best which will be on his Best Global Report this week http://www.thelightgate.com ……..

Might check out L.A. Marzulli’s RANT this Tuesday AM on his Blog, which by the way, is entitled: “Where’s The Outrage….???” http://lamarzulli.wordpress.com and I do pray that Marzulli will get some rest from recent speaking tours, etc………………..

Since my release of the recent DREAM/VISION experience on my BLOG, including words such as “FALSE LIGHT” and “THE TAKER” ~ I really got some good responses and at the same time some very irate/poison ones [did not post these irate responses on blog replys] and they deserve no credit or response….! I did look at email addresses at the bad ones which said things like this was “Hollywood Crap” and it’s some of the same old gang, people who I’ve banned from the Yahoo Group….! What a shock! HA!

anyway, THANKS…! to all you guys who responded with decent, reasonable, thoughtful replys; I do appreciate that and it helps me ‘keep-going’ when times get tough, knowing that my work has value to some, while being hammered by the DISTRACTORS………….! Remember you can always read most recent blog at http://larrywtaylor.org  and read also the past blogs there too!

Well, better get ready for a ROZZ RADIO program with Rozz & Augusto Perez this morning. WHAT..? How do you prepare for a ROZZ show..?

To get ready for a ROZZ show, I get a very strong cup of coffee & let my mind go BLANK, dial the number and say “Hello..?” ~ Hello? Anybody there…?????  /

Larry Taylor Blog http://larrywtaylor.org

37 Responses to Larry Taylor Blog News ~ June 7, 2011

1. Eric says:

Larry,your work is appreciated,more than you know.Their may be folks out their touched by you that you do not know about and will never hear from.Stay steady and march on…your efforts are appreciated.Agape

2. Alain Touchette says:

Sorry Larry that i do not support you more with my income and prayer, but be sure in the name of Jesus, you really help me in my walk with our Lord.

I mean i thank you very much for all of your dedications, i pray that our Father in Heaven show you more of He’s Will for your life and your family, And protect you always.

I Alain Touchette want to Bless you in the Name of Jesus

3. mtn lady says:

Those of us who truly have the Lord’s spirit know that what you say is true. You and Stewart of two of the very few people I trust and listen to….I know your both devoted men of God. Thanks for your spiritual discernment……it will be a honour and a pleasure to meet you both in the coming Kingdom. jr

4. Pam UK says:

Always great to hear what you have to share even if it does take your breath away from time to time! As for scoffers, well, scripture does say there will be those in the last days, because they don’t want or love the truth! Par for the course I guess. Looking forward to the Taylor Best update. Glad to hear you are both okay. It sure went quiet on the net for a day or two from all the usual input, I wondered what had happened ; ) Strange things have been happening over here too but I would have to send that seperately! UFO’s over this village??? And I saw it! Still trying to get my head round that one!
    Keep safe and keep on, keeping on!
    Blessings to you and yours, praying for all the brethren over the pond!
    Pam Uk

5. VJM says:

What do you think makes people so irate as you described there? I don’t get why people get that way. I mean, it’s dream/vision. Even if it was wrong, why get mad about it, like it personally offends? i appreciate all your research and watching. TY. It is sacrifice of love and duty, let alone time!

Love the photo, and think you for being faithful to the Lord.
    We do appreciate those that will sacrifice time and energy to the Lords work.Blessings on You Augusto and Rozz
    Praying for you. Can’t wait to get home and will try to listen to
    The program…..Love you ……..D.

I do appreciate you too! I have told you lots of times, and don’t always comment because I have “commentitis”…the need to comment.

Here in New Mexico we had a blood red sun last night around dinner time. This was from the smoke wafting here from the fire in Arizona, which has destroyed 350 square miles–the largest burn in Arizona history. Hope that fire does not come this far.

Mariel

8. Sandi says:

You are just a true blessing and so is Darnette…you keep us posted with information we need to know and the may the Lord richly bless you! I wish i could financially support you but right now things are tough for me, but always know i pray for you and Darnette always!! You both are such faithful servants! I have been having strange dreams lately also….will maybe share sometime, but right now i am trying to discern….Be well and safe! Many blessings!

9. Elaine Sutherland says:

As always, thank you Larry! I am listening to you, Rozz, and Augusto as we speak! Augusto is talking about the sun right now and I also thought you might be interested in a thought he just inspired in me to take a piece of clear but 97% UV blocking museum glass down (I am a picture framer)to the beach on Lake Michigan tonight and try taking some pics of the sun as it goes down through it with my digital camera….I will let ya know!

10. shawn says:

Thanks for all your work Larry. You are a valued voice out here in this wilderness, a wilderness full of shouting, screaming disinfo agents…and your’s rings true and sincere.

Shawn

11. ChapDave says:

Blessings to you and all. I no longer watch any eve. news, even Fox, CNN. I go to Christian news sites and a very select few radio/internet programs of which I would not miss this one. Two days ago, I was impressed by the Holy Spirit after I prayed to keep a New Testament with me at all times or at least in arms reach. If and when things change, if I have a question at all, test the spirit and use the “Book” as a guide. Prayers for you brother and your family. In Christ, ChapDave

12. Ray says:

So glad that there is a new update and new blog reports! It is wonderful to know that everyone is well, or at least somewhat better.
    As mtnlady and shawn said, there are very few out here in cyberland that my discernment trusts and waits excitedly for. Bless your hearts, souls, minds and bodies!
    From the very first time I listened in.. I was hooked. Y’all kinda have a way with words that makes my spirit sit up and pay attention.
    Take care, be well, eat well and know that your brothers and sisters in Christ are pulling and praying for you.

13. rafael says:

Larry thanks for all the hard work you do and keeping us info it is very much appreciate, always looking forward to your blogs and update with stewart best, we are listening my God bless you and your.

14. Pam UK says:

The Rozz interview was brilliant! I really enjoyed it and the info so deep! I can see it. I sent the link to all my friends for that one. I am so glad Papa sent me down this route to open up the mysteries! WOW!! It’s a must hear and share one!
    Thanks for letting us know Larry!!
    pam

15. Byron Miller says:

You are FLIPPIN’ AWESOME!!!!!!!~

16. Pam UK says:

I just listened to the Taylor Best update. Hope Stewart gets to feeling better soon. I take decongestants when they chemtrail here as it affects my chest and sinuses and find that helps a lot! It was an informative show as always! Well worth the listen everyone! We look out the window, like evryone else here and all looks ‘normal’ (if that fiercely bright sunshine is normal? ) No wonder folks won’t listen. They don’t take in the news facts that we do get and the obvious knock – on effects of crops etc. I keep sharing and praying and asking to have a word in due season for when they do ask! We were born for such a time as we are in now to intercede and to lead. Keep on, keeping on guys Blessings to you and your families. Papa is still very much in control of even all these anomilies (I watch Star Trek ;) )
    Pam

17. Jolene says:

Just a quick note of encouragement to you and Darnette – y’all are appreciated much more than you can know. I thank you both most of all for being true and faithful (NO MATTER WHAT MAN MAY SAY) to see and hear what the Holy Spirit is showing you as the end of this age draws ever closer. No true prophet of Yahweh was ever popular – they were all ridiculed in one way or another as scripture tells us. But those mighty men (and women) of God continued right on warning the people. The way I see it – you are just following the pattern of so many before you who were firmly commited to the Father’s will and plan that they continue to warn the people in spite of the scoffers. Be encouraged in the knowlege that you are being used of the Father – He chose you for this work and found a willing heart. How wonderful to know that of all the people in all the world today – that He chose you and Darnette for just “such a time as this.” You are both so very blessed – and because of that so are we! :-) Can you tell I think y’all are just the best?? :-) I look so forward to your postings and comments daily as they help me to know and understand that I’m not alone and that others are also seeing and hearing the same things that I am as I wait and watch. Thank you, thank you for your obedience to our dear Father in spite of what anyone says or does.
    May He keep you both forever in His constant care…
    Shalom and Blessings – Jolene

The Rozz show with Larry and Augusto is a “must hear”. Off the charts info that everyone needs to hear and pray about. Looking forward to listening to the latest Stewart/ Larry updates. No matter how many downloads I have, I always listen to theirs first. As always, Larry, I’m praying for you and Darnette. Love you much!

By the way, another young fellow worth listening to is Nathan Leal. He’s on Steve Quayle’s “survive2thrive” network every Tuesday………………..

LARRY , CAN YOU SAY CRISPY CRITTERS ? THAT IS TOO COME SOONER THAN WE THINK. JUDGEMENT ON MAN KIND AMEN GET RIGHT WITH THE LORD AND STAY THAT WAY AMEN. THERE IS NO PICNIC TOO COME , TRUST THAT . I AM PRAYING FOR YOU WHO BELIEVE IN THE WAY TOO HEAVEN IS THROUGH JESUS CHRIST AND THAT IS THE ONLY WAY AMEN. MORE MARVILS TOO COME . AMEN THE OLD MARINE

20. Pam UK says:

Rozz, ya pull up a comfy chair, have a coffee (or tea in my case) and get settled and enjoy! Thanks for your owrk too. Would have loved a continuation of the show you did with Larry and LA, it was awesome! Thanks everyone!
    Pam

• ROZZ says:

Will try to work on that …:)

• Dolores says:

ROZZ,
        I LOVE your show too – especially when Larry Taylor, LA Marzulli, Stewart Best, Stan Deyo, and Augusto Perez are guests.

A guest to consider is a watchman by the name of Nathan Leal. He’s also an “on fire” servant of the Lord. He has a show every Tuesday on Steve Quayle’s “survive2thrive” network.

21. Pam UK says:

(oops, sorry my fingers get the letters the wrong way round I meant ‘work’ ;)
    pam

22. Pam UK says:

Thanks Rozz, great! :) / PTL – I just finished watching 2012..awesome movie! So much hidden truth in there! I was astonished how obvious it is when you are aware, yet, I can understand why folks think so much of the truth is ‘fiction’ because of the movies too! Like a stalemate situation ya think? What say you Larry?
    Pam

• Dolores says:

Pam,
      I saw the movie 2012 last week – awesome movie. Truth hidden in plain sight seems to be Hollywood’s “MO”. Hollywood seems to act as the “villiage idiot” for the elite. When those of us who are awake try to warn – we hear “your nuts, that was a movie”. So many movies have hidden messages. Have you ever seen the “Wizzard of Oz”? The one that Judy Garland played in? A book could be written about all of the messages in that one! Scare crow, lion, tin man – all needed what we now lack – courage, compassion, brainpower. These traits have been dumbed out of us. Back then the elite were telling us that we would one day become heartless, stupid, cowards. Sadly, that’s what many today have become. I love the part where the tin man is told ” I can’t give you a brain, but I can give you a diploma.” SOOOO true of the education system today. We learn that the little dog (animals) will be/ is smarter than humans – the dog knew that it’s the guy behind the curtain we need to contend with. Judy is no longer in Kansas, ( the world as she knew it is gone) and can’t find her way home without help/wisdom from the elite. Oz = ounce – as in the way gold and silver is measured? Deep stuff. LOL! Perhaps my brain has been fried by the dangerous air quality and hideous, record breaking temps we are now dealing with here in the mid Atlantic region of the good ole USSA!

• Pam UK says:

Hi Dolores, I saw that movie when I was young. My dad took me to the local cinema to see it. I think parts of it scared the bejeebers outa me then lol. It’s only as I got older I began to understand the story. I’ve never seen it in it’s entirety since. Have to say you have a new insight on it there though! We can’t take anything for granted these days. Since God took me down this path 2 years ago ‘Know your enemy’ I have been astonished at the deep revelations and unfolding of agenda’s all in plain sight, yet hidden from view of the undiscerning. I have to say, I only know, because He is showing me so, those of us who do know must realise it is by the grace of God he has opened our eyes to all this. One day, people are going to ask questions and we will have the answers.
        Bottom line through it all, is without Him, none of us would stand a chance. In the natural, I would be terrified, but, I have a peace that passes all understanding simply because He keeps telling us not to fear. So I choose to walk in that security. The worst that can happen? We go home! \ :) / blessings all.

• ROZZ says:

Doloras,

I LOVED THAT ABOUT OZ, WHAT AN INTERESTED WAY TO LOOK AT THAT, CAN I COMMENT ON THIS , ON ONE OF MY SHOWS?

ROZZ-

• Dolores says:

ROZZ,
        You can comment on what I said anytime you like, dear sister. Perhaps we should start watching some of those old movies again, with a more discerning eye this time around, as the “elite” have been at this game for a long, long, time. Maybe we can pick up clues that we hadn’t noticed before.

I thought it ironic that in the aftermath of the recent Joplin, Missouri tornado nightmare, news footage of a lone dog being pulled from the wreckage – no worse for the wear, revealed a little Cairn Terrior. When I saw it my first thought was “TOTO” – the same breed as Toto in the Wizzard of Oz movie.

23. betty moser says:

Hi Larry,
    Just listened to the two updates you and Stewart did – thank you!! It was all a lot of information to process and digest. Was fascinated about the topic of “resurrection bone” and found this article you will find most interesting about it as well as the aerial view of the mountains with the words showing in hebrew:
    Thanks again! God bless you and Darlene.
    Betty

http://www.revelations.org.za/TenTribes.htm scroll down to the below topic:
    SATELLITE PHOTOS REVEAL CONFIRMATION OF EPHRAIM’S RETURN WRITTEN IN JERUSALEM MOUNTAIN FORMATIONS
    esp note this para but read whole article:
    Luz is also the name of the top vertebrae of the spine, sometimes called the “resurrection bone” because it remains even after all the other bones of a body have decomposed. Luz was the name of the place where Jacob had his vision of the ladder reaching into heaven [Genesis 28:18-19]. Jacob called the same place Beth-El. The name Luz is formed in the shadows precisely over the location of present-day Beth-El.

24. VJM says:

I can;t get the show to play. It just keep “preparing.” I will keep tying though.

PAM,

Oh thank goodness, i am not the only Brit here! Well, I am in the US though. I talked to my sister who is in a fairly spirit led group and asked her if they have talked at all about things to come and, o, none of them–so what hope is there for the church/Christians back in UK if not even the most discerning know anything? Can you fill us in on anything you may have from there about people sharing info like we get here? thanks.

• Pam UK says:

Hi vjm, I’ve been out of the mainstream for a few years now since the lord pulled me out. I’ve tried sharing but instead of replies I get silence or just plain cut off! No surprise there really. I sometimes come across blog comments from one or two folks about what is happening, but I don’t think they are believers. Maybe it’s the area I’m in (Yorks) I don’t know? So, I am simply filling up ready for when folks do start to ask. I guess the religious spirit is so rife here that’s what’s doing it. Still, Father always has His remnant, so I don’t let it get to me. Feel free to get in touch anytime.Blessings Pam

25. ROZZ says:

Doloras,

I WATCHED RECENTLY THE 1951 VERSION OF WHEN WORLDS COLLIDE, ALTHOUGH IT WAS AN OLD MOVIE THERE WAS STILL CURRENT TIME ISSUES THERE TO THINK ABOUT. ALSO , IN THE RECENT MOVIE PIRATES OF THE CARRIBEAN MOVIE, ( THAT I SAW) IN IT THERE ARE MERMAIDS AND WHEN THE GUY ASKS HER ( I THINK) WHERE SHE COMES FROM, SHE (MERMAID) SAID WE ARE WHAT IS LEFT OVER FROM THE FLOOD. THESE MERMAIDS WERE NOT YOUR TYPICAL MERMAIDS THEY SANG WONDERFULLY , BUT IF THEY CAUGHT YOU , SHE TOOK YOU DOWN FOR A BELLY ROLL LIKE A CROC DOES AND FEED ON YOU THERE, WEIRD….LOL

ROZZ-

• Dolores says:

Lotta weird stuff coming from Hollywood. They seem fixated on the time of the flood. The 2012 movie had escape pods called, and looking like, Arks. In one scene a giraffe was being airlifted on board one of the Arks. Humans had to be among the world elite to be considered worthy to escape. The fellow at Yellowstone who knew the truth was portrayed as a discheveled lunatic. The Wizzard of OZ ended with Dorothy waking up, hearing “it was just a dream”. (In other words – you’re crazy). Any shows they make that hit too close to the truth they take off the air. I’m thinking of the ABC series “Jericho”. Also, Jesse Ventura’s “Conspiracy Theory”. Wonder how long “Falling Skies” will last?

26. VJM says:

Listening to the ROZZ show now. Excellent. Thank you guys. the part about Joplin is most interesting.

Thanks Pam. Not sure how to get a hold of you though?

27. ROZZ says:

WELL, THE EVENT , AND V, WERE CANCELLED, HMMM . i GUESS THEY CAN ONLY GO SO FAR, LIKE IF THERE GETTING TO CLOSE THEN ITS OVER

ROZZ