Larry Taylor Blog News ~ June 2, 2011

[Image Photo ~ "Knowing" Movie]

Today, Thursday, June 2, 2011 ~ did not post on Yahoo Group but was in prayer and listening, just LISTENING, in case a message came….?

Just one of those days I was trying to hear, more than posting, talking, or any other human function…..wanting to hear…! Using more than EARS…….listening….! As a matter of fact that’s the reason I put today’s image photo [above] of Nicholas Cage in the recent movie KNOWING http://www.knowing-themovie.com  where he is trying to decode all those numbers on the board to get the BIG picture, however; KNOWING, it’s just a movie….???

Anyway, this evening the phone rang and it was Augusto Perez calling……….we talked and he shared information which I will not share at this time, but will only say, Augusto’s on to some things and when he does future radio, audio files, ministry………..LISTEN..! And I will try to post on any upcoming shows he has…….! You can read Augusto Perez dreams and vision experiences on his website http://www.theappearance.com ….As we talked for quite some time it reminded me of the movie KNOWING, Nicholas Cage trying to put the pieces of the mystery together…???? Again, that’s why I used the KNOWING photo image!

I will try to post on Yahoo Group late tonight or tomorrow morning, depending on the news reports, EQ data, etc………..!

Stewart Best & I were to do a Web Audio Update recently, but due to Stewart being under the weather, so to speak, hasn’t worked out yet. Maybe in a few days when he’s better….? You can check Stewart’s website for changes at http://www.thelightgate.com and read his new BLOG at http://lightgateblogger.com …….

Just a quick “stay in touch blog” today………………………………../

28 Responses to Larry Taylor Blog News ~ June 2, 2011

Thank you for posting this have been wondering if any one was listening
    Or hearing any thing. Count down is on…….love ya ….D

2. Rae Danby says:

Thanks for the post Larry..You take care now. Does anybody feel like we are waiting for the other ‘shoe to drop’?? It just seems soo quiet right now. Something like the calm before the storm. Does anybody else feel it too? I don’t know, but I just get the feeling of “watch out” if you know what I mean. I also think all these movies that have come out lately have some kind of message that can be all tied together if one is really trying to figure them out. A message for the masses.
    It really seems very quiet at the moment. Hope I’m just imagining things. Hope it just stays quiet!

• Mary says:

Yes Rae, I’ve been feeling the same “quietness”. Whenever I start seeing “9/11″ on the clock or in other things, something happens that day or within the following days… today another 9/11 popped up… uh oh… what’s next? (the last time I saw 9:11 was on 3/11, Japan had that earthquake and tsunami on 3/11.)

3. Kim says:

Larry, a few of us are listening and praying also. The Lord will lead us all. The storm is here and we all need to just keep our eye’s upon Him. God bless you and Darnette.

4. angela says:

Hi larry, listening here too…been feeling am waiting for a while now…I was told something BIG is coming a while back, and as yet not happened…when that shoe drops we will all know it…as it will mark another huge change in our world as we progress toward the return of our Lord Jesus Christ…

the atmosphere is heavy with oppression over the whole world, many saints are weary and fighting constant battles in the spirit…
    May God keep you and yours safe and in good health…and give you all wisdom for these days we are in..
    Angela

• Dolores says:

Angela,
      I couldn’t agree with you more………………….My fervent prayer is for my family to be together when the BIG event happens. We had all better pray and get the Lord’s okay before going anywhere from now on. (Shame on us, should have been doing that all along). I’ll be surprised if we make it through 2011 without a major event – including Larry’s “missiles of October”. I’m trying to make the best of everyday – hugging the kids, grandkids – telling them I love them. Cherishing every peaceful moment before the other shoe drops.

Thank you Watchman! Your listening is always a blessing to us all out here in cyber church ….. and it is good to be still and know that He is God!

Rae and all, I have felt for the last two and a half days that everything here (in
    New Mexico) is in suspension. Today, a strange day with gray “clouds” (I thought)
    and yet the sun shining through, as if it were ….smoke! Yes, it’s smoke, obviously, tonight. My son told me the state is covered with smoke from a fire in Arizona, our
    neighbor state. It is pretty strong, as strong as it was when we had the great Cerro Grande fire of May 2000 and everyone was evacuated down a two lane road, with every horse, cat, dog, and parrot going along for the ride. But my son said the fire is in Arizona, no flames coming. However, usually a fire that distant will not produce such a heavy pall of smoke.

7. Betty says:

Larry, thank you for all you do for those of us who are “listening” with you and Darnette. You are both very much in our prayers for divine covering of peace and safety. Saw today there is an unknown virus spreading in Europe killing people quickly. They are culling by whatever means worldwide. Like “Hawk” says, “There’s POWER in the Blood of Jesus!” In case you missed him on Omega Man Radio yesterday, you may still be able to replay it, I’m not sure but worth the listen. God bless you all!

• Dolores says:

That was a GREAT show with Hawk and Omega Man. It can still be downloaded from the Omega Man site………………I wish he would have Larry and Stewart do a show with him………………

8. Beth Schefe says:

Thanks for all you and Stewart do to keep us informed. It is appreciated.
    –Beth

9. Mary says:

Thanks Larry for staying so in touch with us and for keeping us in touch with the news you post. Much appreciated. Mary

10. larrywtaylor says:

Guys, Thanks so much for your replys re: BLOG June 2, 2011…..
    UPDATE
    After my conversation last night with Augusto Perez & Blog post about that, I had a very ‘vivid’ dream last night [June 3 AM] which I saw someone or entity revealed to me as “The Taker”…….! I’ll try to post that dream or write on blog about the dream by tonight, if possible……….? God Bless………………

LARRY , I AM IN PRAYER OVER MANY THINGS LATELY. MY MOM IS VERY ILL IN HOSPITAL , NEAR DEATH AND SCARED , I TOLD HER TOO NOY FEAR DEATH , THE LORD ‘S WILL IS BEING DONE . THAT IS MY RELATIONSHIP WITH THE LORD , I AM READY TOO GO ANY SECOUND , AMEN. THE WEATHER IS ODD , I PLANTED A SMALL GARDEN AND PRAYED OVER IT .I HAS BEEN A TRYING TOO GET REAL CALM AND QUIET TOO HEAR THE LORD ‘S WORD ON THINGS TOO COME. SO MANY AROUND ME ARE BUSY ABOUT EARTHLY THINGS THEY THINK I AM NUTS . SO A LATE I DO NOT TALK TOO THEM AT ALL. THE KEEP MY WORDS SILENT TOO THEM , AMEN.THE LORD AND MY BIBLE SEEM TOO BE THE ONLY REAL FRIEND AT MOMENT , AND OTHERS WHO FEEL THAT WAY, THANK GOD FOR YOU FEW , YOU KNOW WHO YOU ARE . I CRIED ALL DAY MONDAY ON THE LOST OF FRIENDS IN WAR .NOW THE ONES WHO WILL PASS FROM SIN OF MAN , HELP US LORD , AMEN.THANK YOU LARRY AND DARNETTE FOR CARING , AND THE OTHER OF YOU , I AM PRAYING THE LORD COME QUICK AND TAKE US AMEN. THE OLD MARINE

• Kim says:

Vaughn, I will be praying for your mom also. I am so honored to have you and Brenda as friends. We have weathered the storm, and the Lord will walk with you through it all. God bless you and love you both.

• Dolores says:

Vaughn,
        I’ll be praying for your mother and for your family. I know how discouraging it is to go through the fires of tribulation. Lord Jesus is with you, so don’t give up! I’ve been shunned by my only brother for the reason you named – he thinks I’m nuts. You are not alone – there are lots of us”nuts” out there. LOL!

12. threefeathers says:

Delores said:
    “I’m trying to make the best of everyday – hugging the kids, grandkids – telling them I love them. Cherishing every peaceful moment before the other shoe drops.”

threefeathers says:
    I hear ya……i’ve been telling family, close friends “love you!” every time we end a phone, text or IM conversation…….you just don’ know when we’ll be separated by some “event”

I have no grandkids, only a granddog and grandcat and, to be truthful, i’m thankful for that….so much changing, so much going on, some much building up……i’m thankful i don’t have grandchildren in times like this…..if some do come along before all hell breaks loose, then, may God have mercy on them and spare them

LARRY: you don’t know how much you are appreciated! Keep up the stellar work of keeping us informed………you and Darlene are a Blessing to this Home ;O)

3F

Dear Old Marine, Vaughan, you touch my heart. I am old too. Have lost most
    of those I know in “3D” and am happy to find, on the internet, those who understand the pickle we are in. God bless you and your mother. It IS scary to die even if you know Jesus, so may God give her a blessed transition.

When your loved ones are in Heaven, you are happy that they are safe. Yet you
    cannot understand “where” they are. Because you do not share that heavenly state.
    So yes, Vaughan, hoping we all get to go to Him soon and be able to know the heavenly state as do those who went before us.

Mariel

14. Richard says:

Again thanks for all your daily updates! I have noticed like others the quietness of the last couple of days. No one is talking about the flooding or the tornado in MO. They have moved on to MA. Even dutchsinse was silent yesterday. It is as the whole creation is awaiting some type of event.
    Larry you know what you do to us avid listeners and readers when you “tease us” with information you cannot tell yet? Sometimes I wish you would just wait until you can share it. LOL
    Thanks again.

15. Rae Danby says:

Dear threefeathers,
    Do you by any chance have pictures of your granddog & grandcat?? I am making a blog of friend’s and family’s pets and I am also going to put Larry and Darnette’s friends’ pets on it too. If you or anybody else out there have cute stories and especially pictures of your pets…I would love to put them on my blog. I already have Larry & Darnette’s miracle cat ‘Teacup’ on it. Send photos to…raecharlene@gmail.com..
    Old Marine,
    Cheer up..We can all pray for your Mom that she will have peace and The Lord will look after her. Most of my family is on the other side including my Mom, Dad, husband, son, etc. I am only 58 and most of them have been gone for a long time. But I rest knowing that they are all in a much better place and just keep plugging away until it’s my time as well. I believe The Lord has brought us all here at this time because he needs us here for some reason or nothing would make any sense at all.
    God bless…

16. ROZZ says:

We are listening more than ever , watching and looking up , and seeking Yashua. I just recieved , When Worlds Collide Yesterday will be watching it tonight.

17. Kathleen says:

God bless you Larry and all of you “the few” who are awake and in Christ who know what is coming. I also feel something very big and very bad is coming soon. Things are very hard for me right now and I am requesting prayer here if that is ok. My name is Kathleen. I don’t know what I would do without you, Larry. Keep up the great work. I hope we see our dear Jesus very soon. I miss Him. I look forward to hearing about your dream too Larry!! May the Lord bless you all!

18. Carole Rotola says:

God bless you Larry. I am from the wilds of Alaska and being able to connect to
    your site daily has blessed me tremendously. I too sense a pause before what ever
    is about to come. It is almost like holding your breath before the storm breaks and
    things will all change drastically.
    The Lord keeps those that are his in the palm of his hand and nothing can happen that he can’t handle for those that are his.

19. Larry,
    I’ve been listening to you for years now. I just want you to know that I appreciate everything you are doing as a watchman. You truly have helped me keep my sanity in these times of truth denying. This is edifying to the true church of Jesus Christ! My young daughters love to hear you also. Something about your voice is reassuring in these times. Oh, and also your since of humour! We love it and sure do appreciate a laugh in these solemn times. You and your family are in my prayers! God Bless You!
    Michelle

20. R.G. says:

I don’t usually reply or share things, but when you shared the vision/dream that you had about children being taken it reminded me of a dream I had a few months ago. I haven’t been able to get it out of my mind. I was in the front yard of my home and I was on my knees bending over my 8 year old daughter trying to cover her and hide her from something unseen that was above us in the the sky. I wonder if others have had a similar dream?

21. Bud says:

Larry, TR-B3s, under ground cities and vanishing children. It does not take a rocket scientist to figure this out.

I also find the the enemy is attacking many people in their body. Including me!
    Keep up the great work. Praying for you and the Mrs as always.
    Blessings to you. Bud

22. VJM says:

As you’ve mentioned the movie, “Knowing,” again, I thought you might like to learn more about its origins and how it came to be — it really is quite incredible!

My best friend (in London) actually is good friends with the man who wrote the original screenplay for the movie. They’ve known each other a long time, both Christians, and both have spent most of this time as struggling artists of sorts in their creative pursuits whilst maintaining various day jobs.

My friend told me long before the movie was ever even made that his friend, the screenwriter, was so excited as a Hollywood studio actually was interested in his screenplay and rumours were that Nicholas Cage would play the main part! What is most significant here though is that this was, at the time, a confirmation of what the writer felt he had been told by God himself –that this movie was going to be big and that the Holy Spirit was going to use his stroy to get the word out of things to come (maybe not exactly as shown in the movie but the general gist?).

Beyond that I don’t know any more details of what God said as I was hearing it second hand (in a phone call or two) but I do know that writer friend was believed it would be his break so he could be used by God for other things later and that God would move. I know too he was paid incredibly handsomely for this script too.

In fact, my told me his screenwriter friend got the story from a dream God gave him where He told him to write it all down. God would make it successful so He could use it to WARN people that something big is coming soon, and God’s return draws near. Whether it is truly alien/deception or not (of what shall be witnessed) I don’t think is the point — it’s more that we need to be ready and look for the signs too I believe, just as they did with the “clues” (stones) hidden or dropped off, and so on.

One other bit I heard after the movie first came out and before I had even seen it myself, was that the studios have asked him to write a sequel of sorts. Maybe its a prequel or some tangent story as obviously there is no way the story could continue but I know this man has moved to LA and last I heard was in the process of writing the next screenplay.

So, there you have it! Thought you’d find this interesting…as indeed did I!

Finally, I came across this site the other day that i think some of your audience might find interesting as well: http://jehoshua.com/modules/wordpress/ . It seems to be one written from some believers in Australia. Let us know what you think.

Thank you.