Larry Taylor Blog News ~ May 31, 2011

[Falling Skies Image ~ Coming in June]

Today’s photo image [above] is of the new TNT.tv series coming out this June to every household in America, FALLING SKIES, an EVENT where other than Earth-dwellers, beings ARRIVE…! And the remark that made the back of my neck tingle was “They came for the children..” This remark bringing back memories of my “Arrival” dream…?? And so, anyway; about June 19th we shall understand more…? http://www.fallingskies.com  This is reportedly an ‘epic television event’……..!

The remake of 1950′s movie WHEN WORLDS COLLIDE is not the Melancholia Film and will be a Spielberg release in 2012, titled: WHEN WORLDS COLLIDE [2012]…However; the Melancholia Film to have been released May 26th did not happen and unconfirmed reports say maybe Melancholia will be out November 2011…? ANOTHER EARTH is to be out in July, 2011 and interestingly the movie KNOWING with Nicholas Cage is playing over and over nightly on satellite movie channel…? http://www.knowing-themovie.com reportedly telling,” Visions of the Apocalypse” in KNOWING, along with repeats of the movie “2012″……

A couple of days ago, my wife and I watched the new DVD “WATCHERS2″ Signs in the Heavens and the Earth, with L.A. Marzulli http://www.lamarzulli.net and when it was over Darnette said,” I’ve got to watch that again..!” This DVD produced with L.A. Marzulli and Richard Shaw is excellent in scope and I really enjoyed the investigative comments from Stan Deyo, Marshall Masters, Roger Leir, Chuck Missler, Jim Wilhelmsen and others with so much constructive data……………WATCHERS2 is powerful! By the way, L.A.’s Blog site is http://lamarzulli.wordpress.com  and almost forgot, get the DVD and see the real-time MOON data with the RedCam…..

Who is Harrison J. Bounell…? Rick Wiles, recently, with TruNews Radio interviewed an informant on the air [re: Harrison J. Bounell] and the interview can be heard on the youtube at http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OyJVgISDZ94 or in TruNews Radio archives http://www.trunews.com . I emailed data to Barry Roffman, expert researcher in the Torah Codes who ran a Torah Code Matrix on the name Harrison J. Bounell. The result of this matrix can be viewed at Barry’s website http://www.arkcode.com or by going to the LINK http://arkcode.com/photo4_9.html ……….Thanks, Barry!

Remember Klaus Dona’s work is on-going and expect to hear more from him soon…and LINK to The Klaus Dona Chronicles, Secret World 1 http://www.klausdonachronicles.com with Klaus website http://www.unsolved-mysteries.info ……………..

Keeping an eye on the many earthquakes around the world recently in Turkey, Italy, Crete, Greece, Indonesia, Japan, New Zealand, Puerto Rico, Gulf of Yemen, along with many USA earthquakes rattling: Nevada, Arkansas, Oklahoma, Tennessee, New Mexico, Colorado, New York, New Jersey, California & others….!

Recently here at home location in last few days have had heavy atmospheric winds, along with what sounded like “Atmospheric Booms!”……….including UV rates of 10 – very high! Now this may have been related to the recent 3-day geomagnetic storm that hit Earth and ran KP Index in RED 4&5 rating, along with solar wind at 700+km/sec…..Check daily data from Space Weather http://www.spaceweather.com ……….Keeping an eye out!

10 Responses to Larry Taylor Blog News ~ May 31, 2011

Larry
    Great post, can’t wait to get back and watch movies with you..

2. Rae Danby says:

Thanks so much Larry for all of your posts..links and so on. You really keep us informed and there is no way we can put a value on the work that you do. Stewart as well. Your #172 audio with Stewart was very informative as always. I am a little concerned about this ‘Libya thing’. Does it seem as obvious to everybody else that they are really trying to take out Qadaffi..(not sure if that’s how you spell his name!)..What’s the rush to kill him? He know too much? Weird stuff going on but you can figure it out by reading between thew lines. Same thing happened to Hussein.(Iraqi president) He never had a chance either. Not that I think he was a good man-he wasn’t…but he kept a lid on that country. Now look at the mess it’s in! So what happens when ALL of the heads of these countries are gone? Keep praying, praying & praying to Heavenly Father in the name of The Lord Jesus Christ. Our ONLY hope. Besides I believe we all really love Him. ** Is there no one out in Larry’s blog land that would like to send me stories or pictures of their pets that I can put on my ‘pet honor’ blog?? I have gotten it started with Larry & Darnette’s miracle cat Teacup and a beautiful picture of her. (Just waiting for Darnette to send me the story) I will post the blog link when I see somebody interested in looking at it. It is started & WAITING for input from ANY of you guys. Just send me pictures and a story about any of your pets to …raecharlene@gmail.com.. I’m really looking forward to seeing what we have from the people on Larry’s blog. Thanks in advance…Rae

3. Michael Williams says:

Hey Larry,

I noticed that the melancholia movie was not out either. Isn’t the Elenin object supposed to impact the earth the greatest during Nov 2011? I hear you on the whole chills regarding the Falling Skies mini-series.

Michael

4. Logan says:

“the new TNT.tv series coming out this June to every household in America,”

Larry, though broadcast TV is in the minority these days there are still millions of us who are too cheap or poor or smart and don’t have cable or satellite TV, so you’ll have to give us the blow by blow when the series starts.

5. LES says:

Hi Larry, Newbie to your blog. Here in Nor Cal tornados ? OK HELLO but alls well dont worry. Personally I will just wait for the 9.0 of this coast to wipe me out. Im looking to leave California but it seems no where else is much better. Im ready to go whatever way as long as Im fighting on my way out. The lord has supplied me with open ears and eyes ( dont always like it) and a place to try and survive the coming hits.
    Love your work.
    Keep it up. God Bless you

My husband and I are also looking forward to the “Falling Skies” series.

I just ordered a 600 page book from titled “Lights Out” by David Crawford. Am anxious to read it, as it’s supposed to be similiar to “One Second After”.

We’re in our third day of a record breaking heatwave – 98 degrees and HIGH humidity. This has come on the heels of an unseasonable cold spell. Severe storms are predicted for this afternoon. We have lost power twice so far today, for hours at a time, also phone service. No one knows the reason. The air quality is so poor one can taste the grit. We seem to be sinking into third world status, as we now also drink bottled water, and have sporadic electricity, etc.

It seems like the powers that be are determined to start a major war in the Middle East. I think this is why we are deposing the leaders. Meanwhile, H. J. Bounell wiles away the hours playing golf. Guess he doesn’t know how to play the fiddle, as did Nero.

As for me, I’m ready to fasten my seatbelt – today is the official start of hurricane season……………………..

7. Michael Williams says:

Hey Larry,

Just found an interesting video about the comet Elenin. This youtuber asserts that Elenin is not a comet, but rather a brown dwarf. Check out the video:

I have been sensing for a while that JPL and NASA groups have been giving the people a bunch of b.s. I guess we will see what is true soon.

Michael

8. VJM says:

Interesting how in both “Falling Skies” and “Knowing” “they” come for the children. Hmmm.

9. Denise says:

You can go to http://www.imdb.com and find out much information about almost any movie. Melancholia was released in June but not in the US. It’s supposed to be released here November 4th.

10. Pingback: Acceleration Radio: Larry Taylor – Dreams and Visions « L.A. Marzulli's Blog