Larry Taylor Blog News ~ May 7, 2011

[Torah Code Richard Shaw Image]

This has been a very busy week and this being Saturday, it’s not completely over yet, however; still much to do and expecting more storms, lightning, rain; much rain, that may begin Sunday night or Monday….? There are serious WARNINGS going out for Oklahoma, Texas, Louisiana, Arkansas, Missouri and points east for this new system – FLOODS….!

This Friday, Darnette completed a new Byte Show recording with GeorgeAnn Hughes that is entitled: “Like The Days Of Noah” mp3 which is ready for listen or download at The Byte Show website http://www.thebyteshow.com and I also recorded Friday with Stewart Best, which might be up soon at his website http://www.thelightgate.com Just have to check the site out until it’s up…!

Today’s photo image [above] is from Richard Shaw’s website, along with the Latest Pinlight News data, including image: the star Nabiru, 2013, torah code data; along with work being done on new DVD coming ~ TORAH CODE 2012 with Richard Shaw, Eli Rips, L.A. Marzulli, Marshall Masters, and a number of other research experts….! You can check on this and latest news at http://www.pinlight.com/about.htm Pinlight is a really interesting project, along with Torah Code 2012 research!

Barry Roffman is involved with a new Torah Code {in construction} but with early data collected at http://www.arkcode.com/custom3_142.html in his never ending search for real-time data from the Torah Code searches…………….

Stewart C. Best has some new BLOGS out on future events and remarks, warnings on the new coming movie, IRON SKY! You can check and read Stewart’s blogs at the website of http://lightgateblogger.com and Iron Sky is at http://www.ironsky.net so take a look….!

L.A. Marzulli was the guest on May 5th Randy Yarbrough Radio Show, TO FREE AMERICA, and you can hear, maybe, repeat of show on replays from KHNC 1360AM Radio http://www.americanewsnet.com/pro.htm for schedule for weekend. Also L.A. Marzulli BLOG is located at http://lamarzulli.wordpress.com ….

Marshall Masters recently had a discussion report/data on Comet Elenin research on his BlogTalkRadio Show and the possible LINK to listen to this discussion of Comet Elenin data is: http://www.blogtalkradio.com/yowradio/2011/05/04/is-elenin-just-a-great-comet-or-is-it-more Special Report with marshall Masters!

15 Responses to Larry Taylor Blog News ~ May 7, 2011

LARRY, WE ARE GETTING RAIN HERE AND THE RIVER IS RISING SOUTH OF US. RADIATION GETTING STRONGER DOSES ENTERING THE COUNTRY NOW.CROPS IF ,ABLE TOO PLANT WILL BE RADIATED. PEOPLE WILL START GETTING SICK SOON FROM RADITION.THE FLOODING WILL CUT OFF ANYWAY WEST FROM HERE SOON .RT.40 SHUT DOWN NOW GOING WEST.IT IS JUST A FLOW OF REALITY HAPPENING BEFORE OUR EYES FOR THOSE WHO CAN SEE.THEN WE HAVE THESE CLOSE ENCOUNTERS WITH COMETS OR PLANETS WHICH EVER IT IS WILL SEND MORE BAD THINGS OUR WAY.BUT THE PEOPLE ARE IN A SLEEP MODE FROM CHEM-TRAILS AND FLORIDE IN WATER AND GMO FOOD. ON TOP OF ALL THAT WE ARE BEING LEAD BY A MUSLIM PRESIDENT WHO CARES NOT FOR THE JEWS WHICH WILL MAKE GOD MADE AND HERE COMES JUDGEMENT . THANK YOU FOR LETTING ME SHARE LARRY , BUT BE HAPPY OUR LORD WILL COME FOR HIS CHILDREN AMEN. THE OLD MARINE.

2. Rae Danby says:

Thanks Larry for all the updates on this blog-especially the links to hear the shows. I just heard you on a show…The Byte Show I think…where you told the story of how you got Teacup back alive. I am sooo thrilled to hear the news. Thank you for sharing that…

Please keep up the good work…we all need and appreciate you, Larry…

Rae.(.gal from Canada)

Rae in Canada: Yes, little ‘teacup’ was a miracle and special for us. After 2 months of snow, ice, rain, storms, we found her as I described. She was weary, lost hair, had ticks, fleas, and in not so good shape. BUT she’s back home now and really doing better. We trust God knows how long he has given her back to us and we ‘Thank’ HIM for that time indeed – to HIM, all the glory….!

3. darnette taylor says:

Great information, thank you for posting my show with GeorgeAnn
    Enjoying all the information.

4. Dolores Ford says:

Thanks for all you do to keep us informed! Was thrilled that little Teacup is back home, safe and sound. The Lord did the same miracle for a neighbor several years ago. Her colorful canary – “Joy” flew away. Surrounded by hungry hawks, as well as being out in colder than canary temperatures, Joy made it back home, no worse for the wear, after about five hours (and LOTS of prayer on our parts). We serve a mighty God!
    Here in Maryland, we are having lots of rain, as well as too cold for this time of year. We usually don’t need to wear sweaters in May. Doesn’t seem promising for farmers to get their spring planting done. People here seem to be in a perpetual state of denial – dead men walking! Know that you are appreciated. I pray dialy for you. Blessings, Dolores

Dolores in Maryland: Thanks, friend, glad you guys back in a home since fire! I really miss my friend, Gladys Denham, who went home recently; always looked forward to her letters and words of support…….! again, Thanks!

• Dolores Ford says:

I miss Gladys too. We wrote to one another weekly for the better part of 15 years. We spoke on the phone several times a month. She was a wonderful friend, pen-pal, and prayer partner. She loved your ministry as much as I do. Both of us prayed daily for you. At 83 years of age, the Lord did her a favor to spare her the upcoming nightmare. Her homegoing gives me another reason to endure to the end – I look forward to meeting her face to face for the first time. meanwhile, I’ll fill in the”prayer gap” for your ministry. Blessings, Dolores

5. Diane Z says:

Larry, the most valuable advice that could be given has been by you: “Where is it safe?” Answer: Wherever the Lord tells you to be. Period! What is safe for you may not be safe for me and what is safe for me may not be safe for someone else. The really good news is that if we are casualties, we’re going Home, and it doesn’t get much better than that! Thank you for all of the sites, information, counsel, and spiritual encouragement that you offer daily. God bless you Larry! Diane

6. Laura Krake says:

Hi Larry, Last night we had a good electrical storm and we were not suppose to have one. We are trying to share with any one here in AR. Trying to see that we are in judgements and no one is really concerned. We know more are coming and all we can do is make sure we are living our lives in covenant with Christ and seeking out His perfect will in our daily walk with Him! Also to continue to be the light in this hour of darkness. Thank you for all the info and I glad that Teacup is alright. Laura

7. Rae Danby says:

Hi Larry,
    Just a thought..Do you have a photo of Teacup?? Love to see her or any of your dogs and cats. I have just started a blog for the purpose of stories, and pics of pets of friends and family. I will send a link as soon as I get it off the ground. (still in construction) So, I would appreciate any photos and stories from everyone’s pets from this blog. Life is tough but our pets help to make it bearable. I would like to honor them. Thannks in advance!
    Rae

8. Rae Danby says:

Hi ALL,
    I am just constructing a blog to HONOR all of our pets that make our lives so enjoyable and worthwhile. How tough would life be with no critters big or small to give us the love they possess? How empty would some of our lives be without Rover or Clementine?? LOL…
    I am sending out an invitation to everyone of Larry and Darnette’s friends who have pets that would like to share a picture and a little story about them that I could put on my ‘pet honor’ blog. I am just constructing it and will post the link as soon as I get it all organized. But you can start sending them to my email. Is this OK with you Larry?
    raecharlene@gmail.com is my main email. Looking forward to some news from you all. This will take a little of the seriousness of world events off of us. And could invoke some smiles!!
    Thanks in advance to all people who comment on or read Larry’s blog.
    Rae…(from Canada)

9. Hello Larry,
    I did not realize that you were directing people to my ArkCode.Com site. Thanks.
    We face many threats in the near future. Although I am not concerned about Nibiru, the kind of threat outlined at my new page about the effects of EMP does need to be taken seriously. You pointed people to the page before it was complete. It’s ready now at http://arkcode.com/custom3_142.html. The Pakistanis have the capability to carry out such an attack on America with a single Shaheen II nuclear tipped rocket fired from a cargo or container ship in the Gulf of Mexico. Such a device, detonated at 300 miles over Kansas, would not only shut down our electrical system, but also disable all cars with electronic ignition systems. Our food, water, and medical systems would be knocked out for a long time. Although I have not been a supporter of Newt Gingrich, his decision to write the foreword to the book ONE SECOND AFTER was well advised. President Obama finally began to act presidential, but the death of Bin Laden was just one battle in a war that is far from over. We must be diligent about threats like that spoken of above. Meanwhile, I will continue to search the Torah Code for hints of what we need to defend against. One final words about the use of years as key terms in matrices – they are seldom significant. What would be of interest would be if the day, month and year of an event would be encoded. In 14 years of research, I cannot remember one case where it was as a single ELS.

10. (TYPO CORRECTED – PLEASE POST THIS VERSION WITHOUT THIS NOTE).
    Hello Larry,
    We face many threats in the near future. Although I am not concerned about Nibiru, the kind of threat outlined at my new page about the effects of EMP does need to be taken seriously. You pointed people to the page before it was complete. It’s ready now at http://arkcode.com/custom3_142.html. The Pakistanis have the capability to carry out such an attack on America with a single Shaheen II nuclear tipped rocket fired from a cargo or container ship in the Gulf of Mexico. Such a device, detonated at 300 miles over Kansas, would not only shut down our electrical system, but also disable all cars with electronic ignition systems. Our food, water, and medical systems would be knocked out for a long time. Although I have not been a supporter of Newt Gingrich, his decision to write the foreword to the book ONE SECOND AFTER was well advised. President Obama finally began to act presidential, but the death of Bin Laden was just one battle in a war that is far from over. We must be diligent about threats like that spoken of above. Meanwhile, I will continue to search the Torah Code for hints of what we need to defend against. One final word about the use of years as key terms in matrices – they are seldom significant. What would be of interest would be if the day, month and year of an event would be encoded. In 14 years of research, I cannot remember one case where it was as a single ELS.